Pet Friendly Lodges North Yorkshire
Our pet friendly lodges in North Yorkshire make the pawfect escape. The North Yorkshire Moors in God's own county has some of the best walks and scenery in the country. From the highest pub in the country to the Yorkshire Three Peaks, rolling hills and ancient woodland are tempting enough to make North Yorkshire one of the best destinations for a dog friendly holiday.
- York, England
York is one of PetsPyjamas’ favourite northern getaways. Dog-friendly No1 York Guesthouse is a wonderful home from home in this noble city, just a 10-minute walk from York Minster with fantastic country walks in the Howardian Hills on the doorstep.£200Price per night from
- York, EnglandSituated within the North Yorkshire Moors National Park, these carefully converted barns now provide two beautiful holiday cottages in a secluded, south facing, courtyard setting with stunning, uninterrupted views over Ryedale. Riccal Heads (ITS) has a large dining table which can seat 10 people, perfect if both properties are booked together. The area is excellent for both walking and cycling and the picturesque villages and quaint market towns await exploration. Hutton le Hole (1½ miles), is home to the Ryedale Folk Museum, giving an insight into traditions of the past, Helmsley
(10 miles) has a weekly market, an abundance of traditional teashops and the historic attractions of Duncombe Park, the Walled Garden and Norman castle ruins. Easily accessible is Dalby Forest with its 9 mile scenic drive and an award-winning visitor centre. The North York Moors Steam Railway offers a step back in time and a leisurely way to enjoy the scenery. Departing from Pickering
(10 miles) it passes through Goathland and Grosmont on its way to Whitby, with its stunning coastline and ancient abbey. Nunnington Hall, Castle Howard and Rievaulx Abbey are close by and the historic city of York just an hour’s drive away. Riding and golf available locally. Shop 5 miles, pub ¾ mile.
These properties can be booked together to accommodate up to 8 guests.£67From price per night based on 7 night stay
- York, EnglandCarefully renovated retaining beautiful beams and roof trusses, Bluebell Barn has been converted into a spacious property, with great attention to detail. The open plan living area is filled with light, and boasts a roaring wood burner and polished concrete floors. This single-storey barn conversion also has three bedrooms, each complete with hairdryers and en-suite facilities. The large garden with a patio and comfortable garden furniture offers a perfect place to relax with a glass of wine on warm summer evenings.
Cyclists can enjoy the Sustrans National Cycle Route which passes close by, and there is also a variety of walks from the doorstep. Bluebell Barn also lies on the edge of historical Hagg Wood, where you can take a pleasant stroll. Local attractions include the Yorkshire Air Museum and the Yorkshire Museum of Farming. There is a good bus service into the historic city of York, and Grimston Bar park and ride also gives easy access into the heart of the city. This vibrant walled city appeals to all ages, with its wealth of world-renowned attractions including the iconic minster, castle, Railway Museum, the Jorvik Centre and Cliffords Tower. Why not visit York’s Chocolate Story, it’s informative and delicious? There are art galleries, theatres and quirky shops along the cobbled streets, as well as and numerous pubs serving real ale. Take a trip on the open top bus, walk along the city walls, cruise along the river or enjoy a day at the Knavesmire racecourse. The property is also easily accessible to the North York Moors and the coastal resorts of Bridlington, Filey and Scarborough. Shop 1 mile, pub and restaurant ¾ mile.£85From price per night based on 7 night stay
- York, EnglandFurnished and equipped to a high standard, this 16th-century detached cottage occupies a quiet and secluded setting within the North York Moors National Park. A romantic retreat amidst beautiful walking country, Grange Farm Cottage is only 10 miles from the picturesque market towns of Helmsley and Pickering. Whitby, with its sandy beach, sailing and sea fishing, is just a short drive away, as are famous Rievaulx Abbey and Castle Howard. Kirkbymoorside is only 5 miles away for 18-hole golf course. Pub and restaurant ¾ mile.£54From price per night based on 7 night stay
- York, EnglandStanding in the woodland grounds of the owners’ home, this detached, oak-framed former stable enjoys a charming setting surrounded by an abundance of wildlife. Converted with great attention to detail and heated by an eco-friendly wood chip boiler, the cottage provides very good quality holiday accommodation. The first floor living area opens out onto a south facing balcony, perfect for relaxing in the evening with a glass of wine. The surrounding network of country lanes allows for many varied bike rides along quiet roads. Copmanthorpe offers a convenient selection of shops, pubs, restaurants, takeaways and coffee shops whilst regular buses run to the ancient city of York (5 miles) and its wealth of attractions. With the magnificent Minster, Jorvik Centre, museums, theatres, designer outlet shopping, horse racing, ghost walks and the Yorkshire Wheel, the city appeals to all ages. Easily accessible are the Yorkshire Wolds, the coastal resorts of Bridlington, Filey and Scarborough, whilst a little further afield lies the fishing port of Whitby and the North Yorkshire Moors. Enjoy days out at the elegant spa town of Harrogate, the World Heritage Site at Fountains Abbey and the stately home at Castle Howard. The Yorkshire Air Museum and Museum of Farming are close by. Shop, pub and restaurant 1½ miles.£43From price per night based on 7 night stay
- York, EnglandWithin the North York Moors National Park, in a sheltered wooded valley close to the magnificent ruins of Rievaulx Abbey, these spacious, comfortable and well-equipped holiday cottages: Foxglove Cottage (ref W43183), Bridge Cottage (ref W43184) and Rievaulx Cottage (ref W43185) stand in a landscaped courtyard, close to the owner’s farmhouse. Enjoy farmhouse breakfasts at Laskill Grange, or across the drive at Laskill Country House, the owners’ daughter offers home cooked evening meals or ready prepared frozen meals. There are 70 acres of beautifully tended grounds and a shared terrace garden with its small lake and river frontage.
The surrounding countryside views are superb, and there is excellent walking from the doorstep. Long distance footpaths along this area’s Heritage coastline, and the Cleveland Way, offer perfect terrain for walkers and cyclists. Visit Ryedale Folk Museum and Rosedale Abbey, or for a day out, try the North York Moors Railway. Whitby has miles of sandy beaches and an ancient abbey overlooking its harbour. Scarborough, Staithes, Runswick Bay and Sandsend are within 20 miles. Horse racing at Thirsk, Wetherby and York, 25 miles. Helmsley has Duncombe Park and a castle. Shop and restaurant 2 miles, pub 6 miles.
Foxglove Cottage (ref W43183), Bridge Cottage (ref W43184) and Rievaulx Cottage (ref W43185) can be booked together to accommodate up to 6 guests.£51From price per night based on 7 night stay
- York, EnglandSpencer House - a House of York holiday home is a stylish townhouse with a sunny courtyard. It's 3 double bedrooms sleeps up to 6 and it is just a 5 min walk into central York. Parking is available and we're a 10 min walk from the station. It's located just off ‘Bishy Road’ (voted Britain’s best high street) with independent shops, pubs, restaurants, cafes & delis. You can also rent the 2 houses next door (109 and 107 Nunnery Lane) allowing bookings of up to 18.£230From price per night based on 7 night stay
- York, England109 Nunnery Lane is a stylish, pet friendly townhouse with courtyard & pool table. It sleeps 5 but an additional z-bed can be requested for a 6th person (£20 fee per stay).
Parking is available and we're very close to the station and a 7 min stroll to the centre of York. Also its just off ‘Bishy Road’ (voted Britain’s best high street) with independent shops, pubs, cafes & delis. You can also rent 107 Nunnery Lane allowing bookings of up to 12. Additional £20 charge for dogs.£216From price per night based on 7 night stay
- York, EnglandWoodland Lodge is nestled in a peaceful corner of Florida Keys, a beautifully presented lodge park just a short drive from the historic walled City of York. This accessible accommodation offers beautifully presented accommodation with private hot tub and is ideal for a family or group of friends to come together, relax and enjoy time together.
Be welcomed in to a warm and inviting open-plan living space, home to a gorgeous and contemporary kitchen offering a gas hob, electric oven and integrated dishwasher, a sociable dining area and a restful seating area boasting a beautiful electric fire and French doors leading out to a large, decked area with additional seating. Rustle up a tasty breakfast for you all or perhaps prepare a picnic to enjoy during the day or why not enjoy a delicious home cooked evening meal at the comfortable dining table. During the warmer summer months relax at the outdoor seating area or indulge in an evening relaxing in the private hot tub. When the day draws to a close there are two fabulous bedrooms to choose from, a twin or the master double with en suite shower room and private dressing room. Across the hall is the family bathroom offer a large shower with double shower heads.
Enjoy a wander through the captivating Yorkshire Air Museum & Allied Air Forces Memorial, or venture into the centre of York to see the imposing Cathedral of York Minster and the 11th century ruins of York Abbey. Tour the York Castle Museum and York Shambles or stop by the popular York Dungeon for a live exhibition like never before. Grab dinner and drinks in the city before catching a show at the Grand Opera House or stop off at the local pub for a quick pint upon return to Woodland Lodge. Be sure to explore the magnificent Yorkshire coast with a day trip to the town of Hornsea and Bridlington or visit one of the many other must see attractions within the area such as the York Maze, Askham Bryan Wildlife & Conservation Park, and the thrilling theme park of Flamingo Land Resort, just a pleasant drive away. Woodland Lodge is the perfect place for your relaxing Yorkshire break£89From price per night based on 7 night stay