- Bicester Village, England
A super dog-friendly haven in the delightful village of Upper Heyford, Oxfordshire it offers 18 boutique style rooms as well as a five bedroom house for larger parties. The stylish restaurant is dog-friendly and there are fabulous Cotswolds walks from the door.£96Price per night fromPetsPyjamas Exclusive Package Available
- Burford, England
Escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life and head to The Bay Tree, a superb dog-friendly destination. Nestled away on a quiet street in the historic town of Burford, this charming country hotel is a great base if you plan to explore the Cotswolds with your pooch.£120Price per night fromPetsPyjamas Exclusive Package Available
- Banbury, EnglandThis charming, Grade II listed cottage dates back to the 17th century and was formerly a sweet shop. Now having been lovingly restored to a good standard, the cottage still retains a wealth of character, with an inglenook fireplace, beams and stone walls but boasting comforts to give you that home from home experience. There is also a games/playroom with a games console to keep the younger guests entertained. The property will be decorated for guests staying over the festive period.
Perfectly situated in the heart of the picturesque village of Hook Norton, on the edge of the beautiful Cotswolds, with superb walks right from the doorstep and excellent local amenities, all within walking distance, including a local parish church, library and well-stocked general store. There are two public houses within walking distance, both serving food and where you can sample the locally made beer from Hook Norton Brewery. The Victorian brewery is also a lovely day out for guests with guided tours being offered, free beer samples and a visitors centre. The village is just a short distance from the market town of Chipping Norton where you can explore several antique shops, and a wide selection of coffee shops, restaurants and pubs. A short drive will take you to Blenheim Palace at Woodstock, Shakespeare’s Stratford-upon-Avon and Oxford, known as the ’city of dreaming spires’. There are plenty of opportunities for guests to travel a little further and visit one of the many Cotswold towns such as Stow-on-the-Wold, Bourton-on-the-Water or Morton-in-Marsh. Whilst in Stow pop into the gorgeous Daylesford farm shop owned by Lady Bamford. The designer outlet village at Bicester is also worth a day out for those guests who enjoy some retail therapy, and the cottage is also only 8 miles from the exclusive soho farmhouse in Great Tew. Shop and pub 500 yards, restaurant 5 miles.£124From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Chipping Norton, EnglandA taste of Cotswold country life awaits you at this stunning and spacious and rural traditional farm house. This property gives you ample space for couples, friends and small families looking for relaxing, unwinding and taking in the beautiful scenery. Surrounded by the ever changing rolling countryside and with sheep, cattle and pigs as your neighbours, you’ll enjoy visiting at anytime of the year.
The traditional farmhouse kitchen provides a great space for enjoying a special meal and socialising together or spend time in front of the cosy wood burner in the living reminiscing about your days adventures in the Cotswolds. The ground floor games room is a great place to get competitive and outside you are treated to a split-level garden with views over the fields and countryside beyond.
Situated in the heart of Cotswolds, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, you’ll be spoilt of places to visit during your stay. All within approximately 20 minutes’ drive will take you to the ‘picture postcard’ towns and villages of Burford, Stow-on-the-Wold, Bourton-on-the-Water, Chipping Norton and Moreton-in-Marsh. All have their own charm and character and boasts an array of independent shops, restaurants, pubs, cafés and tourist attractions including Birdland, Model Village, Cotswold Brewing Company and Cotswold Farm Park. Kingham is 5 miles and every August hosts the renowned Big Festival, a three day food orientated event. Slightly further afield, you will find Cheltenham with its famous race course, Shakespeare’s Stratford-upon-Avon, the historic university city of Oxford and Bicester, with its large designer outlet shopping village and Blenheim Palace.£112From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Hook Norton, EnglandLocated in the village of Hook Norton, this Grade II listed holiday cottage is documented as having been part of a malthouse in the 17th century and is situated in the heart of the village. One of a row, it has been lovingly restored and retains many character features which include old stone floors and walls. Village life revolves around the old Norman church, quaint pubs and the village shop, which provides for guests’ daily needs. Hook Norton is best known for its Victorian Tower Brewery, the only remaining steam driven brewery still in operation in the UK. Other places of interest to visit include Stow-on-the-Wold (15 miles), Bourton-on-the-Water (19 miles) and Stratford-upon-Avon (23 miles). Shop and village inn 150 yards.£51From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Dean, EnglandSituated in the Cotswolds AONB, close by to the historic market town of Chipping Norton, South View Cottage is the ideal location for a fabulous walking holiday. In the heart of Dean, just a couple of miles from the pretty village of Chadlington, South View Cottage is the wing of a larger property, set in miles of beautiful countryside surrounded by an abundance of footpaths, cycle paths and bridleways that are a must for walkers, ramblers and cyclists. Shop 1½ miles, pub and restaurant 3 miles.£59From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Witney, EnglandCamellia Cottage is a well-appointed, detached holiday cottage, adjacent to the owner’s home. The accommodation is ideally situated for visiting Witney, the largest of the market towns in the Oxfordshire Cotswolds. Much of the architecture reflects the past prosperity of the woollen trade, including the 17th-century Butter Cross and church of St Mary the Virgin with its 150ft spire. An attractive high street runs from the Butter Cross and features the 18th-century town hall, the Blanket Hall and the Victorian Corn Exchange. The town has a bustling atmosphere with a good range of shops, supermarkets and a twice weekly market. Witney offers all of the facilities you would expect to find in a town of its size.
Just a short drive are the picturesque Cotswold market towns of Burford, Stow-on-the-Wold, Moreton-in-Marsh, Bourton-on-the-Water and Chipping Norton. The historic market town of Woodstock, and Blenheim Palace, the birthplace of Winston Churchill, are just 8 miles away. Central Oxford with its university colleges, parks and shopping is 11 miles. For those who enjoy shopping, Bicester village is 19 miles away, and both Regency Cheltenham and Shakespeare’s Stratford-upon-Avon are 45 minutes away by car. Shop, pub and restaurant 0.5 miles.£51From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Banbury, EnglandNestled down a quiet lane in the pretty village of Swalcliffe is this beautiful, thatched, terraced cottage. Lorien Cottage is a Grade II listed property with plenty of character and charm, an ideal getaway for couples and small families wishing to explore this stunning area of Oxfordshire. The open plan living and dining room with low beamed ceilings is centred on the beautiful inglenook fire place where you can cosy in front of the roaring wood burner on a chilly evening. Through the latch door, upstairs you will discover two bedrooms with luxurious double beds finished with Egyptian cotton bed linen to give you the most perfect nights sleep. One of the bedrooms boasts a lovely deep window seat, the perfect place to immerse yourself in a good book. Each room has been thoughtfully furnished and styled with the guest in mind to ensure you want to return to this beautiful English cottage. Guests are treated to Noble Isle products in the bathroom to use. Outside, you can enjoy watching the sun go down over a glass of wine in the secluded raised garden, giving access to open fields.
Within the village of Swalcliffe, you will find the historic tithe barn, village church and the local village pub which serves excellent food including their famous Greek nights which is well worth pre-booking for. Lace up your walking boots and discover more of the surrounding countryside via a wealth of public footpaths.
The cottage is situated on the edge of the Cotswolds, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, and between the market towns of Shipston-on-Stour and Banbury, both only a 15-minute drive away. Stratford-upon-Avon, William Shakespeare’s birthplace, is only 10 miles away, where you will find an abundance of restaurants, tea rooms, high street and independent shops, the Royal Shakespeare Theatre and other historic buildings. A little further afield, but still within easy driving distance, guests will be able to visit Stow-on-the-Wold, the historic University of Oxford, Silverstone; famous for the British Grand Prix, Bicester shopping village, Chipping Norton, Warwick Castle, Woodstock and Blenheim Palace. Also an ideal base for visiting local historic houses including Althorpe and Sulgrave Manor. The surrounding villages are abundant with cosy country pubs and local attractions from civil war battlefields to potteries and breweries. Shop 1½ miles, pub and restaurant ¼ mile.£100From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Chipping Norton, EnglandGrooms Cottage offers an ideal Cotswold retreat to get away from it all. The Cotswolds is home to some of the most unspoilt, historic and famous towns and villages in England and the location of this home will not disappoint! Surrounded by Cotswold stone houses, award winning pubs and rolling countryside perfect for county walks this cottage is the ideal base to explore all the area has to offer. Popular Stow-on-the-Wold, Bourton-on-the-Water, better known as the Venice of the Cotswolds, and Morton-in-Marsh are all within a 15 minute drive.
This unique self-catering retreat for couples welcomes you from the moment you arrive. Inside you’ll find luxury in every nook and cranny from the fully-equipped kitchen, the super king-sized bed and the home made welcome hamper including fresh local eggs for breakfast and seasonal homemade liquor.
The sitting area has a floor to ceiling window allowing light to flood in even on wintery evenings and in the summer months you can enjoy your own courtyard garden.
College Farmhouse Cottage is perfect for solo travellers with a four-legged friend in tow, or for a romantic break with a difference.£121From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Chipping Norton, EnglandA taste of Cotswold Country Life awaits you at this stunning rural retreat. This brand new property gives you ample space for couples, friends and small families looking for relaxing, unwinding and taking in the beautiful scenery. Surrounded by the ever changing rolling countryside and with sheep, cattle and pigs as your neighbours you’ll enjoy visiting at anytime of the year.
The open plan kitchen/dining room features traditional beams and is a lovely sociable space with one bedroom and the family bathroom leading off from this space. The other bedroom located on the first floor has beautiful views, features and an en-suite shower room. The ample living room has French doors leading to a small terrace where you can enjoy your morning coffee. French doors are also leading you from the kitchen to the outside patio and raised terrace where you can take pleasure of the evening sun with a glass or two.
Situated in the heart of Cotswolds, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, you’ll be spoilt of places to visit during your stay. All within approximately 20 minutes drive will take you to the picture postcard towns and villages of Burford, Stow-on-the-Wold, Bourton-on-the-Water, Chipping Norton and Moreton-in-Marsh. All have their own charm and character and boasts an array of independent shops, restaurants, pubs, cafés and tourist attractions including Birdland, Model Village, Cotswold Brewing Company and Cotswold Farm Park. Kingham is 5 miles and every August hosts the renowned Big Festival, a three day food orientated event.
Slightly further afield, you will find Cheltenham with its famous race course, Shakespeare’s Stratford-upon-Avon, the historic university city of Oxford and Bicester, with its large designer outlet shopping village and Blenhiem Palace.£86From price per night based on 7 night stay