- Great Milton, England
Famously created by celebrated chef Raymond Blanc, dog-friendly Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons, A Belmond Hotel in Oxfordshire is a beautiful, grand old house in the picturesque village of Great Milton.£915Price per night from
- Burford, England
Escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life and head to The Bay Tree, a superb dog-friendly destination. Nestled away on a quiet street in the historic town of Burford, this charming country hotel is a great base if you plan to explore the Cotswolds with your pooch.£120Price per night from
- Faringdon, EnglandOnce again this owner has used her unique (and quirky!) style to create a stunning holiday property. This cottage really does have everything you could want or need. Located in a quiet corner of Oxfordshire and on the edge of a classic country village.£91From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Church Enstone, EnglandLocated in the charming village of Church Enstone, this traditional family country bolthole built in the late 1800s is set in a beautiful large garden close to the popular village pub. It is ideal for families and couples alike wanting to get away from it all in this quiet setting but situated only 5 miles from Chipping Norton, a popular market town. This is a great place to stay to explore the typically English countryside that is the Cotswolds with its quaint villages and open views. For larger towns and cities, you can visit Oxford, Banbury and Stratford-upon-Avon which are all a short distance away. This area is also ideal for walking and cycling and visiting the many historic gardens, houses and ancient sites of the National Trust. Shop ¾ mile, pub 100 yards and restaurant 5 miles.£101From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Mill Ln, EnglandThis stone built semi-detached cottage has been renovated to a luxurious standard and is situated within The Bartons just 6 miles from Chipping Norton. This beautiful holiday cottage is tucked away down a pretty lane which leads to a ford at the end. The owners live close to this charming cottage which has lots of character, and is perfect for all year round holidays. There is a cosy and warming inglenook fireplace with wood-burning stove to snuggle in front of on a chilly evening. The living room has French windows and window seats so you can enjoy overlooking the garden after a day’s exploring. The kitchen is equipped with most appliances and is tastefully furnished to a very good standard. The first floor landing has French doors opening to a balcony with steps leading down to the garden, all adding to its charm and character.
There is a wealth of country walks on your doorstep and many pretty, typically English towns and villages in the Cotswolds to explore. Within a short driving distance is Chipping Norton, Woodstock with Blenheim Palace, Moreton-in-Marsh and Stow-on-the-Wold. A little further is Shakespeare’s town of Stratford-upon-Avon with its theatre, great restaurants and shops. Other leisure activities in the area include golf and the theatre and museums in Oxford. Shop ½ mile, pub ¼ mile and restaurant 2 miles.£66From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Banbury, EnglandThis charming, Grade II listed cottage dates back to the 17th century and was formerly a sweet shop. Now having been lovingly restored to a good standard, the cottage still retains a wealth of character, with an inglenook fireplace, beams and stone walls but boasting comforts to give you that home from home experience. There is also a games/playroom with a games console to keep the younger guests entertained. The property will be decorated for guests staying over the festive period.
Perfectly situated in the heart of the picturesque village of Hook Norton, on the edge of the beautiful Cotswolds, with superb walks right from the doorstep and excellent local amenities, all within walking distance, including a local parish church, library and well-stocked general store. There are two public houses within walking distance, both serving food and where you can sample the locally made beer from Hook Norton Brewery. The Victorian brewery is also a lovely day out for guests with guided tours being offered, free beer samples and a visitors centre. The village is just a short distance from the market town of Chipping Norton where you can explore several antique shops, and a wide selection of coffee shops, restaurants and pubs. A short drive will take you to Blenheim Palace at Woodstock, Shakespeare’s Stratford-upon-Avon and Oxford, known as the ’city of dreaming spires’. There are plenty of opportunities for guests to travel a little further and visit one of the many Cotswold towns such as Stow-on-the-Wold, Bourton-on-the-Water or Morton-in-Marsh. Whilst in Stow pop into the gorgeous Daylesford farm shop owned by Lady Bamford. The designer outlet village at Bicester is also worth a day out for those guests who enjoy some retail therapy, and the cottage is also only 8 miles from the exclusive soho farmhouse in Great Tew. Shop and pub 500 yards, restaurant 5 miles.£130From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Chipping Norton, EnglandA contemporary renovated cottage resting in Fifield near Milton-under-Wychwood, Oxfordshire. In the Cotswolds AONB. Open fire. Partial ground-floor living. Burford 5 miles; Stow-on-the-Wold 6.3 miles.£163From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Burford, EnglandAn immaculate, contemporary property on the edge of the village of Fulbrook, and just 1 mile from the centre of Burford in the Cotswolds. Woodburning stove. Enclosed garden. Near shops and pubs. Within AONB. Bourton-on-the-Water 10 miles.£185From price per night based on 7 night stay