Home to breathtaking skylines full of spires and domes, beautiful countryside, lush meadows, and some of the most picturesque rivers in England, Oxfordshire is a simply wonderful place to visit. Perfect for a dog-friendly escape, you can take pooch for a stroll through the cobbled Cotswolds villages, discover the heritage of Oxford, or explore the stunning scenery of the Chiltern Hills.
- The Bow-wow FactorThe inn offers a secure enclosed garden which is perfect for early morning and late night strolls with your canine...Price (per night) from:Explore and book£130.00
3 Nights for 2 Doggie Staycation!
Book exclusively through PetsPyjamas
- The Bow-wow FactorFour-legged guests at Le Manoir will be fussed over and made to feel just as important as their own...Price (per night) from:Explore and book£830.00
- The Bow-wow FactorHas to be the hotel’s own fields where your dog can play off the lead – it’s perfect for an...Price (per night) from:Explore and book£119.00
2 & 4-Night Barking Britain Packages!
Take the lead by booking your next dog-friendly holiday in the UK, helping the country and local communities get back on track.
- The Bow-wow FactorHas to be its secure enclosed gardens! On or off-lead, your furry friend will love roaming around The Manor’s beautiful...Price (per night) from:Explore and book£109.00
- The Bow-wow FactorMust be the 14 acres of land to roam as well as the four resident Labradors; Crunchy, Marshall, Maisie and...Price (per night) from:Explore and book£464.29