Pet Friendly Holidays England
England is a dog lovers' country and so dog owners are spoiled for choice with an abundance of dog friendly rooms and dog friendly hotels in the UK. If you're looking for a pawsome getaway with your four legged friends.
- Newport, Isle of Wight, England
More than just a place to lay your head, Pinkmead Estate is a dog-friendly vineyard on the river-front with expansive grounds and meticulously maintained lawns.Within the embrace of Pinkmead Estate, the main house unfolds as an inviting haven, ready to accommodate a group of six with utmost comfort.£500From price per night based on 7 night stayPetsPyjamas Exclusive Package Available
- Wimborne, EnglandA property with cooking classes that seamlessly marries luxury, nature, and pet-friendly charm, promising an unforgettable escape for all.£500From price per night based on 7 night stayPetsPyjamas Exclusive Package Available
- Bridgnorth, England
Dinney Farm Holiday Cottages is a family-operated enterprise with a rich history spanning over 30 years. Originally functioning as a dairy farm, Cart, Duck, and Drake Cottages underwent conversion from a substantial tithe barn in the 1990s.£114From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Kessingland, EnglandThis charming cottage has been renovated to a high standard and features a well-equipped kitchen with a range cooker and large farmhouse dining table, perfect for any celebration and family meals. The living room boasts comfy sofas and a wood burner, perfect for nights in during cooler evenings. On the first floor there are two bedrooms and a family bathroom, and another staircase leads to second floor with twin bedroom and dual aspect windows and a vaulted ceiling to enjoy the wonderful countryside views. The pretty south-facing garden is fully enclosed with barbecue and seating area. Dogs are welcome, and there are lovely walks from right outside the property.
This delightful country cottage is a perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of the city whilst being close to the beautiful Suffolk coast. Suffolk is an area of outstanding natural beauty, thriving with wildlife, stunning scenery and beautiful walks. The unspoilt and quieter beach at Covehithe is just a 2-minute drive and a further 6-minute drive will take you to the renowned coastal town of Southwold, with its sandy beach, colourful beach huts, iconic pier and lighthouse, and a great selection of restaurants, pubs and shops, as well as the Adnams Brewery.
Wrentham is a delightful village and being close to Southwold along the Suffolk Heritage Coast. The village has a good range of amenities including a village shop and post office, two pubs serving good food and Chinese takeaway. For those that prefer to eat out, you will be delighted with the gastro pubs within the surrounding area, and there is a pub serving good food just a 1-minute walk away. Beach 2 miles. Shops ½ mile, pub/restaurant 50 yards.£112From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Maidstone, EnglandDesigned by the owners, The Barnyard has been beautifully created with the view of creating an exceptional home for guests to enjoy. With a mix of natural stone and warm cedar, along with a modern zinc roof and full height glazing, as soon as you pull into the driveway you will be sure to be impressed by this beautifully unique building, much of which was handcrafted by the owners. Step inside this contemporary haven, with textures and colour carefully thought about to create a warm and inviting interior, with modern polished concrete floors and underfloor heating throughout. With a magnificent open-plan living space at the heart, with an impressive, vaulted ceiling beautifully clad by the owner with reclaimed timbers, and double height wall of glazing looking out over the garden and countryside beyond. Evenings can be spent in front of the warming wood burner, whilst the chef of the group cooks a tasty meal in the stunning kitchen, a real heart of the home designed with socialising in mind.
Set in amongst the Kent countryside, The Barnyard is tucked down a country lane in the village of Sutton Valence. For those who wish to explore on foot, the location could not be better, with miles of picturesque countryside waiting to be explored, with not one but two renowned pubs within a 15-minute walk - one being just a 2-minute walk away, ideal for hassle free evening meals out. With a choice of quaint Kentish villages nearby, immersing yourself in village life couldn’t be easier, with Bearsted and Headcorn within a 10-minute drive, both offering a choice of pubs, restaurants, cafés, and shops, and both with train stations taking you into London is just over an hour, should a day in the city appeal. Or for days out exploring Kent, historic Leeds Castle is just a 10-minute drive away.£258From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Seaview, EnglandNewell Cottage is situated in the very centre of Seaview village, with off street parking just 3 minutes walk to the beach and a moments distance to the local community shop, cafes, bars and restaurants.£105From price per night based on 7 night stay