With a staggering coastline, wonderful countryside and a variety of charming villages and towns, Suffolk has everything for your perfect pet getaway. Whether you roam the streets of Ipswich, soak up the history in Bury St Edmunds, or take a walk along one of the many gorgeous beaches, you and your pooch are sure to have an amazing time.
- Market Pl, England£89Price per night from
- Cratfield, England£85Price per night from
- Snape Maltings, EnglandYour pooch will love strolling along the River Alde which takes you to the seaside at Aldeburgh. Plus, there are plenty of pet-friendly pubs, shops and cafes on your doorstep!£339Price per night fromPetsPyjamas Exclusive Package Available
- Halesworth, EnglandThere’s an enclosed garden for quick dashes outside, and the beach is only a short drive away, so outdoorsy dogs are well provided for.
- Stonham Aspal, EnglandMust be the fantastic garden and two-acre meadow on your doorstep - both fully secured! With an abundance of Suffolk countryside walks nearby, Fido will be truly spoilt for choice!£170Price per night fromPetsPyjamas Exclusive Package Available
- Kessingland, England
- Bromeswell, EnglandNone£74Price per night from
- Southwold, EnglandNone£121Price per night from
- Woodbridge, EnglandNone£142Price per night from
- Botesdale, EnglandNone£465Price per night from