Dog Friendly Lodges Suffolk
With a staggering coastline, wonderful countryside and a variety of charming villages and towns, Suffolk has everything for your perfect pet getaway. Whether you roam the streets of Ipswich, soak up the history in Bury St Edmunds, or take a walk along one of the many gorgeous beaches, you and your pooch are sure to have an amazing time.
- Lowestoft, EnglandEvery member of the family has been considered at The Beech House. With its own outdoor heated swimming pool, hot tub and cinema there’s no reason to leave, but with a stunning beach less than half a mile away, you’ll need to peel yourself away to explore this superb area. This large detached property has spacious reception rooms for larger parties. The living room has comfortable seating for everyone to sit, relax and reminisce with a glass of wine. Patio doors open out on to the large enclosed garden where you will find the fenced outdoor pool and hot tub to relax in. The local area is packed with things to see and do including Pleasurewood Hills theme park just a 10-minute walk away, the southern entrance to the Norfolk Broads at Oulton Broad, 3 miles, Great Yarmouth Pleasure Beach, 10 miles, and Somerleyton Hall with surrounding Fritton Woods, 4 miles. Beach 350 yards. Shop, pub and restaurant 350 yards.£266Price per night from
- Lowestoft, EnglandThis coastal cottage rests in Corton in Suffolk, East Anglia. Pet-friendly. Sea views. Open-plan living. Amenities on-site. Lowestoft 2.7 miles; Great Yarmouth 8.3 miles; Norwich 25.9 miles.£52Price per night from
- Lowestoft, EnglandA charming terraced villa situated in the quiet coastal village of Corton in Suffolk. Dog friendly. Smart TV with Netflix and Prime. Balcony. WiFi. Lowestoft 2.7 miles; Pakefield 5.2 miles; Great Yarmouth 8.3 miles.£64Price per night from
- Lowestoft, EnglandThis pleasant, detached cottage is located in Corton, Suffolk. Sea views. Close to amenities. Close to beach. Ground-floor living. Lowestoft 2.7 miles; Pakefield 5.2 miles; Great Yarmouth 8.3 miles.£65Price per night from
- Bury Saint Edmunds, England
Home to the Hervey Family for 200 years, dog-friendly The Ickworth in Suffolk is an incredibly luxurious hotel that is a great holiday base for couples and families.£145Price per night fromPetsPyjamas Exclusive Package Available
- Brampton, EnglandNestling in a secluded setting in 35 acres of landscaped grounds and meadows, home to horses and ponies, these extremely comfortable cottages each with their own private decking and enjoying use of an indoor pool, are ideal for a relaxing holiday. Wi-Fi can also be found in the clubhouse building. Southwolds elegant seaside is 6 miles, whilst RSPB Minsmere, cycle hire, fishing and golf are all under 9 miles. Boat hire at Beccles, gateway to the southern broads, is 5 miles.£58Price per night from
- Saxmundham, England£1131Price per night from
- Botesdale, EnglandSet in the owners’ 7-acres of grounds and surrounded by farmland, these two detached barn conversions stand adjacent to one another. The Old Stables has its own enclosed garden, and its own private hot tub, with delightful open countryside views and has been well-furnished to provide a perfect holiday home at any time of year. Burfields Barn has en-suite bathrooms to all bedrooms, a wealth of exposed beams and the wood burner in the open-plan living/dining room/kitchen ensures a warm welcome all year round. Burfields Barn also benefits from a private indoor heated pool and games room. Outside, there is a large enclosed courtyard for al fresco dining and shared use of 7-acres of grounds for guests to enjoy. Catering is also available by prior arrangement with the owner.
The properties provide an excellent base for walking, cycling or bird watching, but are conveniently situated to explore the delightful market towns and villages of Suffolk. Stowmarket, 10 miles, is home to the Museum of East Anglian Life, has a wide range of shops and restaurants and direct train links to London Liverpool Street Station. Bury St Edmunds with its cathedral, abbey grounds and Georgian theatre, the market town of Diss and the county towns of Ipswich, Norwich and Colchester are all within easy reach. Slightly further afield are the unspoilt delights of the Suffolk Heritage Coast, including Aldeburgh, Dunwich, Walberswick, Southwold and the ancient burial ground at Sutton Hoo (National Trust). Shop, pub and restaurant 2 miles. Burfields Barn (ref 29880) and The Old Stables (ref W44247) can be booked together to accommodate up to 15 guests. Shop, pub and restaurant 2 miles.£419Price per night from
- Saxmundham, England£3625Price per night from
- Sibton, England
A former 19th-century barn, dog-friendly The Cartshed in Suffolk has been lovingly restored into a spacious and welcoming holiday home – high ceilings and wooden beams still intact.£740Price per night from