Full of rural charm and spectacular scenery, and home to the World Heritage site at Stonehenge, Wiltshire is a truly memorable place to visit. Within the bustling, historic towns are a collection of equally memorable dog-friendly cottages, hotels and bnb's.
- Warminster, EnglandMust be the 30-acres of stunning grounds that surround the hotel – the ultimate playground for dogs!£187Price per night fromPetsPyjamas Exclusive Package Available
- Bradford on Avon, EnglandWith 14 acres of vibrant grounds to explore, you'll have endless options for relaxing strolls with your furry friend.£150Price per night fromPetsPyjamas Exclusive Package Available
- Bradford on Avon, EnglandYour four-legged friend will enjoy fantastic walks, with 11 acres of beautiful grounds to explore and fantastic walks along the Kennet and Avon Canal just around the corner!£113Price per night from
- Malmesbury, EnglandHas to be the 12 acres of gorgeous grounds! With 26 distinctive areas of the garden, your pet will be spoilt for choice.£447Price per night from
- Royal Wootton Bassett, EnglandNone£916Price per night from
- Salisbury, EnglandNone£1928Price per night from