Dog Friendly Pubs with Rooms Wiltshire
Wiltshire's rolling hills are steeped in history and with plenty of dog friendly spaces, you'll find lots of stunning accommodations to choose from for your Wiltshire escape. Between a visit to Stone Henge, a trip to see the awe-inspiring Salisbury cathedral or a hike up to visit the chalk horse, you and your four legged friend will have pawsome break to this beautiful part of the country.
- Corsham, England
Located in the heart of picturesque Corsham, Wiltshire, the dog-friendly Methuen Arms is a charming Georgian coaching inn. With nineteen newly renovated, stylish bedrooms, award-winning food, and delicious Butcombe beer on tap.£120Price per night from
- Royal Wootton Bassett, EnglandHarris Croft Farm is peacefully situated with rural views, and provides an ideal holiday location from which to explore the beautiful countryside of Wiltshire. Horse livery and stabling is available with prior arrangement with the owner. Nearby, Royal Wootton Bassett is a market town with a good selection of pubs, shops and restaurants. With easy access to the M4 it is an ideal base for exploring the attractions of Wiltshire and beyond, with nearby historical houses, museums and heritage sites. Explore Bristol, Bath, Longleat House and Safari Park and a wealth of restaurants and gourmet pubs. Nearby lakes and cycle paths provide ideal opportunities for walking, cycling and observing nature. Stonehenge and Avebury are also close by. For the more adventurous why not try your hand at skydiving with Skydive Netheravon. Aerosaurus balloons take off from the Larmer Tree Gardens, for spectacular views over the Cranborne Chase. Or if you prefer to keep your feet on the ground then why not try your hand at one of our great driving activities on offer across the county. Shop ¼ mile, pub and restaurant ½ mile.£41From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Royal Wootton Bassett, EnglandHarris Croft Farm is peacefully situated with rural views, and provides an ideal holiday location from which to explore the beautiful countryside of Wiltshire. Horse livery and stabling is available with prior arrangement with the owner. Nearby, Royal Wootton Bassett is a market town with a good selection of pubs, shops and restaurants. With easy access to the M4 it is an ideal base for exploring the attractions of Wiltshire and beyond, with nearby historical houses, museums and heritage sites. Explore Bristol, Bath, Longleat House and Safari Park and a wealth of restaurants and gourmet pubs. Nearby lakes and cycle paths provide ideal opportunities for walking, cycling and observing nature. Stonehenge and Avebury are also close by. For the more adventurous why not try your hand at skydiving with Skydive Netheravon. Aerosaurus balloons take off from the Larmer Tree Gardens, for spectacular views over the Cranborne Chase. Or if you prefer to keep your feet on the ground then why not try your hand at one of our great driving activities on offer across the county. Shop ¼ mile, pub and restaurant ½ mile.£44From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Seend, EnglandThis single-storey holiday lodge stands detached in the owners’ grounds with a private enclosed patio and sitting out area. It is ideally located in the heart of Wiltshire and only 200 yards from the Kennet and Avon Canal, ideal for walking and cycling along the towpath and enjoying the various tea shops and pubs along the way. Only a few miles to the historic market town of Devizes, with its array of shops, eateries, amenities, and the famous flight of 29 canal locks. The cities of Bath and Salisbury are within half an hours drive, as are Stonehenge, and the picturesque villages of Lacock and Castle Combe. Shop 1 mile, pub and restaurant 20 yards.£40From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Warminster, EnglandThis holiday home is perfect for any guests looking for a stylish home from home. Shady Bower offers a spacious accommodation which is located at the heart of a pretty Wiltshire village with local store and the all important village inns. This property is a great multi-generation holiday home with a large living room, separate kids play room with smart TV and door to level garden, and ground floor bedroom with a en-suite walk-in shower room. Four further bedrooms and the family bathroom are on the first floor, this home really offers all the accommodation you will need.
Outside is a lovely private garden with large lawned area, patio and garden furniture, perfect to relax in after a days exploration. There is also a wooden climbing frame and a netted trampoline to keep the children happy and entertained.
Shady Bower is located just few miles from Warminster with lots of independent shops and places to eat. For a great family day out why not visit Longleat House and Safari Park, which is also just a few miles away and is a perfect day out. With so much to see and explore you will be longing to return to this fantastic holiday home. Pub 1 mile.£124From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Trowbridge, EnglandThis inviting property, comfortably accommodating up to five guests and your fury friend, exudes warmth and character, boasting rustic beams that tell tales of its storied past. Indulge in the unique blend of history and comfort that The Old Smithy offers, creating lasting memories in a setting that feels like a true home away from home.
As you step into the ground floor, you’ll find a cosy living area with exposed brickwork and equipped with a Smart TV for your entertainment. The open-plan kitchen and dining room creates a convivial space, ideal for shared meals and leisurely gatherings. Through the kitchen, the enclosed garden awaits, offering a spot for al fresco moments with outdoor seating to enjoy the fresh country air. Ascending to the first floor, discover the thoughtfully arranged sleeping quarters. A kingsize bedroom awaits, complemented by a snug single bedroom. The family bathroom, complete with both a bath and a shower cubicle, provides a private oasis for relaxation. Venturing up to the second floor, a spacious kingsize bedroom welcomes you with open arms. The attic setting adds a touch of seclusion, ensuring a peaceful night’s rest.
Embark on a week of exploration, starting with the enchanting Georgian Bath just 14 miles away. Discover Roman baths, pump rooms, Pultney Bridge, and The Royal Crescent. Nearby Bradford upon Avon showcases Saxon, medieval, and Tudor heritage. The surrounding countryside is a haven for walkers and cyclists, offering numerous trails leading to National Trust properties like Lacock Abbey, Fox Talbot Museum, Stourhead, and Dyrham Park. Within 13 miles lies the captivating Longleat Safari and Adventure Park, a delightful experience for all ages. The Old Smithy provides a perfect base for accessing major attractions such as Longleat, Stonehenge, Glastonbury, Salisbury, Cotswold Water Park, Bowood, Devizes, Weston-Super-Mare, Wells, Cheddar Gorge, and Wookey Hole.£91From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Devizes, EnglandFully renovated in 2023, Granary sleeps up to six guests in three bedrooms. This detached property is modern throughout and offers the perfect base for exploring the area. On the first floor are two bedrooms, one with a kingsize bed, the other with twin beds, and also a family bathroom. On the ground floor you will find the open plan living area with wood burner and kitchen, which is well equipped with brand new appliances. There is also a spacious double bedroom and shower room off the main hall. Enjoy a cosy evening in front of the wood burner, sit back, put on the Sky TV and relax after a busy day of exploring.
Outside to the front of the property is a small garden with a seating area and barbecue, perfect for enjoying the evening sunshine. Dogs are welcome and are to be kept on a lead outdoors. The garden is not enclosed, however there is a large green to the front of drive and peaceful walks on the doorstep.
The property has been converted in 2023 for guests to enjoy a fabulous time away from home. The centre of the historic market town of Devizes is just 3 miles away with its array of shops, eateries, amenities and the famous flight of 29 canal locks. The village pub which serves good home cooked food, is a five-minute walk away, with an excellent array of other options within half an hour’s drive. The village also has an excellent farm shop.
The Granary makes the perfect base for families or couples wanting to discover what Wiltshire has to offer. There are lots to do locally including plenty of walks and many places of interest to visit. Bath, with its world-famous Roman baths and relaxing spa (19 miles), Salisbury (25 miles), Stonehenge, with its visitors’ centre (16 miles), Marlborough (17 miles), and Silbury Hill and Avebury (both 12 miles), are all within easy reach. The picturesque villages of Castle Combe and Lacock, both frequently used as film and TV locations including Harry Potter and Downton Abbey, are within 20 miles. Nearby attractions include Longleat House and Safari Park (22 miles), Bowood House and Gardens with its fabulous adventure playground and spa (8 miles) and other National Trust and English Heritage properties. There are several good golf courses nearby including Bowood and North Wilts.£104From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Marlborough, EnglandAn elegant and comfortable house with plenty of space with great access to local attractions, including Avebury stone circle, Silbury Hill and the beautiful Vale of Pewsey. Alma House is situated on a cobbled street just off the historic High Street of Marlborough. This former coach house is Grade II listed with many original features. Sleeping up to eight guests, this property is a perfect retreat for friends and families alike, a perfect base for those wishing to explore what Wiltshire and The Cotswolds have to offer.
Arranged over three floors, style and comfort blend effortlessly here. The living room has comfortable sofas to relax on, as well as Wi-Fi and a Smart TV. The inviting wood burner set within a small inglenook is great to cosy up in front of on cooler evenings, with unlimited logs supplied. The dining room next door can seat the whole family, and the kitchen features a range cooker as well as providing everything you will need to rustle up a hearty breakfast or evening supper. From a bread maker to ice machine, it has everything you require, as well as an additional dining table. Reached by two staircases, the first floor offers a master bedroom with kingsize bed and en-suite. A twin room and family bathroom are on one side, whilst there is another kingsize bedroom on the other with access up to the second floor where you can retreat to another kingsize bedroom, with attractive beamed ceilings. Outside is a small sitting-out area to the front of the property with a table and chairs for two guests. The owner includes a lovely welcome pack with samples of local produce that you can purchase more of from our local area.
The centre of Marlborough is on your doorstep with its range of great restaurants and pubs, along with a variety of high quality and independent shops offering a unique blend of modern attractions and facilities. The high street is one of the widest in the UK and offers a twice-weekly market on a Wednesday and Saturday. Avebury is nearby with its stone circle, which is larger and older than Stonehenge. The 4500-acre Savernake Forest, Cheddar Gorge, Stonehenge, Longleat House and Safari Park, Stourhead Gardens, the historic city of Winchester and the Roman spa and Georgian streets of the city of Bath are all within an hour’s drive.£180From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Salisbury, EnglandIf you are searching for a rural retreat, then Dairy Farmhouse is an ideal choice and perfectly located to explore the stunning Cathedral city of Salisbury, The New Forest National Park and the glorious sandy beaches along the Dorset coast. The farmhouse adjoins the owners property and offers comfortable accommodation for seven guests, from the classic farmhouse kitchen with Aga, to the cosyliving room with open fire, this home will have you feeling relaxed and at home from the moment you step inside. With four bedrooms sleeping seven guests, this is an ideal home for families or friends to come together, and spend time relaxing or exploring this wonderful county, with miles of footpaths and bridleways and Bentley Wood a 2000-acre nature reserve just ½ a mile away offering a wonderful place to explore on foot or by bike. There is also a well regarded village inn a short stroll via footpath if you don’t fancy cooking!
With so many places to explore locally, you may not venture far, however if you are looking to head further afield, The stunning medieval city of Winchester is a charming place to explore for a day or head to Longleat Safari Park for a family day out with something for all ages!. Whatever your reason for choosing Dairy Farmhouse, we are certain this charming home will have you feeling relaxed and refreshed and longing to return.£93From price per night based on 7 night stay