Dog Friendly Pubs with Rooms Wiltshire
Wiltshire's rolling hills are steeped in history and with plenty of dog friendly spaces, you'll find lots of stunning accommodations to choose from for your Wiltshire escape. Between a visit to Stone Henge, a trip to see the awe-inspiring Salisbury cathedral or a hike up to visit the chalk horse, you and your four legged friend will have pawsome break to this beautiful part of the country.
- Chippenham, England
This charming 16th century cottage hides a contemporary interior, that complements the original beams and inglenook fireplace. Located down a tranquil private country lane, Well Cottage is perfect for that romantic retreat or family break.
The beamed living room has large comfortable sofas, mountains of cushions to snuggle down in front of the large wood burning stove in original stone inglenook fireplace. It is the perfect place to relax of an evening cosy and warm, to watch the flat screen TV, or enjoy a quiet morning coffee.
The country kitchen with its beams, stone floor and exposed brick is ideal for enjoying a leisurely breakfast at the farmhouse table. Or a convivial evening meal with family discussing the events of the day and planning for tomorrow.
Take the traditional narrow, turning stairs to the first floor, where you will find the lovely peaceful bedrooms. Both have iron bedsteads in keeping with the character of the cottage, and both have beams and sloping ceilings. Well-appointed with generous duvets, fluffy pillows and immaculate linen they are just what the doctor ordered for a good night sleep.
Relax in the large, enclosed garden with its original covered well, and soak up the sun, while enjoying a well-deserved drink at the end of the day. Or for walking enthusiasts, take the footpath from the door to the heart of Castle Combe with its typical honey-coloured Cotswolds houses. Golf and horse riding nearby, and there is a country hotel for bar and meals within 2 to 3 minute walk. Shop ½ mile.£92Price per night from
- Chippenham, EnglandA spacious, luxurious cottage on a beautiful grassland farm in Foxham, Wiltshire. Open-plan. Woodburning stove. Pet-friendly. Calne 5.8 miles; Chippenham 7.2 miles; Royal Wootton Bassett 8.4 miles.£99Price per night from
- Chippenham, EnglandCharming, single-storey wing of the owners' former farmhouse, less than half a mile from the village of Lyneham. Character features, open plan living area, pet-friendly. WiFi. Romantic retreat. Royal Wootton Bassett 4 miles.£49Price per night from
- Chippenham, EnglandSuperb single-storey barn conversion on a working farm on the edge of North Wiltshire village, Upper Seagry. Vaulted ceilings, exposed beams, Jacuzzi bath. Malmesbury 6 miles.£66Price per night from
- Chippenham, EnglandThis single storey cottage is part of the Hinton Grange complex, South Gloucestershire. Open-plan. All ground floor. Bath 11.5 miles; Bristol 15.5 miles.£170Price per night from
- Chippenham, EnglandAn idyllic ground-floor cottage set on a farm in the hamlet of Draycot Cerne, Wiltshire. Romantic dwelling. Wonderful views. Pet-friendly. Chippenham 3.5 miles; Swindon 17 miles; Bath 18.6 miles.£49Price per night from
- Chippenham, EnglandA superb, detached cottage based in the village of Colerne in Wiltshire. Pet-friendly. Enclosed garden. Off-road parking. Bath 7.3 miles; Chippenham 8.5 miles.£92Price per night from
- Chippenham, EnglandWrens Nest is a beautifully furnished property, perfect for an escape to the country yet within easy distance of local facilities. Inside, the wonderfully light and airy living space has been finished to a good standard. The living area with its double patio doors and vaulted ceiling brings the outside in, perfect for sunny days. This room also features a delightful wood burner, fabulous for snuggling around on a chillier evening while watching nature unfold in the fields beyond from the floor to ceiling glass windows. The well-equipped kitchen area has a wonderful layout with an island style sink unit, breakfast bar and built in appliances. The section of glass wall and roof is a highlight, letting in a huge amount of natural light. Between the living and kitchen areas there is a dining area overlooking the garden. The comfortable bedroom has a lovely double bed and the large shower room features a walk-in shower. Outside there is a lovely enclosed garden, laid to lawn with pretty flowerbeds and seating areas, plus views over the fields beyond.
This charming, single-storey, detached annex is set in a small village just 1½ miles from the town of Chippenham with its larger stores, restaurants and bars, and within easy reach of the M4. Chippenham train station is less than 2 miles away, the city of Bath, famous for its Roman Baths and beautiful architecture, is just 30 minutes’ away by car. Nearby National Trust properties can be found within a short drive, as well as other stately homes. Head to Longleat Safari Park or Bristol Zoo, both under an hour away. Shop, pub and restaurant 1½ miles.£39Price per night from
- Chippenham, EnglandA delightful, two-bedroom beautifully converted stables resting in Castle Combe, Wiltshire. Pet-friendly. Wood burning stove. Original features. Chippenham 6.7 miles; Bath 14.4 miles.£118Price per night from
- Chippenham, EnglandPeacock Court is a two-bedroom apartment situated the market town of Corsham, just on the edge of the Cotswolds. This ground floor apartment makes the perfect place to stay while exploring the Cotswolds and the Wiltshire countryside. The apartment offers an open plan kitchen, living and dining area which is well-equipped, a family bathroom, a double bedroom and a twin room, as well as an enclosed garden with outdoor seating. Corsham Court has a beautiful lake where you can take your dog for a walk around and enjoy the lovely views.
The beautiful city of Bath is just 10 miles from Corsham and is a unique destination brimming with things to do. Shopaholics will love exploring the city, or simply relax and unwind in one of the many bars or restaurants. The city has even been designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site. This creative, unique and stylish city is the only city in the UK where you can bathe in original Roman-style baths.£104Price per night from