Dog Friendly Pubs with Rooms Wiltshire
Wiltshire's rolling hills are steeped in history and with plenty of dog friendly spaces, you'll find lots of stunning accommodations to choose from for your Wiltshire escape. Between a visit to Stone Henge, a trip to see the awe-inspiring Salisbury cathedral or a hike up to visit the chalk horse, you and your four legged friend will have pawsome break to this beautiful part of the country.
- Devizes, EnglandA traditional former mill resting in the heart of the Wiltshire countryside outside the centre of Devizes. Hot tub. Original features throughout. Set within 5.5 acres. Family holidays. Avebury 9.9 miles; Bath 21.2 miles; Salisbury 24 miles.£221Price per night from
- Devizes, EnglandKilifi, is a three bedroom property offering a comfortable stay, located in the thriving market town of Devizes.
This semi-detached home from home offers a living area with comfy seating, TV, DVD player with sound system, small home cinema set up and a good collection of DVDs to choose from. Also, on the ground floor you will find a well-equipped kitchen, open with the conservatory featuring a dining table and chairs, additional seating, automatic sun blinds and ceiling fan. Upstairs there are three bedrooms: two single rooms, a double bedroom and shower room with walk-in shower. The rear garden features a canopy covered patio with outdoor lighting, electric BBQ, massage chair and exercise bike. With views over the canal this garden is perfect for those summer evenings.
Kilifi is ideally located in the heart of Wiltshire and just under 400 yards from the Kennet and Avon Canal path, perfect for walking and cycling along the towpath and enjoying the various tea shops and pubs along the way. Less than 2 miles to the centre of the historic market town of Devizes, with its array of shops, eateries, amenities, and the famous flight of 29 canal locks. The cities of Bath and Salisbury are within half an hour’s drive, as are Stonehenge and the picturesque villages of Lacock and Castle Combe.£105Price per night from
- Devizes, EnglandLocated in the pretty hamlet of Haxton, lying on the edge of the Salisbury Plain, Trapps Cottage is a charming, Grade II listed cottage full of character with oak beamed ceilings and cob walls. You will enter the property into the lovely living/dining room, there is an impressive inglenook fireplace with a feature wood burner, not to be used, a Smart TV and the dining area has French doors that lead into the south facing garden. The kitchen is fully equipped with a Rayburn Aga for cooking, and there is a good range of appliances, perfect for cooking up a home cooked meal after a busy day exploring. Next to the kitchen is the utility room with stable door leading to the garden and a downstairs bathroom with shower.
As the property was originally two cottages there are two staircases, the stairs are steep and there are low ceilings. The staircase from the living/dining room leads to the spacious landing with master bedroom and family bathroom, whilst the second staircase leads to a single bedroom and another large room with kingsize bed, and a small opening passage to the master bedroom.
With walks on your doorstep across fields and rivers, Trapps Cottage is the perfect place to get away with friends and family. If you fancy a day out why not visit one of the many attractions close by, Stonehenge is 8 miles and Avebury is 16½ miles. There is a local convenience store and pub within a 10-minute walk.£118Price per night from
- Devizes, EnglandSituated on the outskirts of Devizes, in the small village of Poulshot, close to picturesque market towns and rolling countryside, The Granary is an ideal base for a relaxing break, family holiday or romantic getaway. Conveniently located for exploring what Wiltshire has to offer.
Brand new in June 2023, The Granary sleeps up to six guests in three bedrooms. This detached property is modern throughout, on the first floor there are two bedrooms, a double and a twin, with a family bathroom. On the ground floor you will find the kitchen with brand new appliances, the kitchen is well equipped for you to cook up a lovely meal. Enjoy a cosy evening in front of the log burner, sit back and put on the Sky TV and relax after a busy day of exploring. Outside to the front of the property is a small garden area with a seating area and BBQ, perfect for enjoying the evening sunshine. Dogs are welcome and are to be kept on a lead outdoors, the garden is not enclosed, however there is a large green to the front of drive. The property has been recently converted for guests to enjoy a fabulous time away from home.
The Granary is situated in the small village of Poulshot, in the heart of Wiltshire, the centre of the historic market town of Devizes is just 3 miles away, with its array of shops, eateries, amenities, and the famous flight of 29 canal locks. The Granary makes the perfect base for families or couples wanting to discover what Wiltshire has to offer. There is lots to do locally including plenty of walks and there are many places of interest to visit. The property is within easy reach of Salisbury, Bath, and Bristol. You can find country parks, mansion houses, zoos, and safari parks such as Longleat, all within a reasonable drive, as are Stonehenge, Avebury, and the picturesque villages of Lacock and Castle Combe. There are plenty of great eateries both locally and up to half hour drive away. There is also a regular bus service into Marlborough, famous for its college and tea rooms, or Salisbury if you need some retail therapy.£116Price per night from
- Warminster, England
Nestled in rural Wiltshire and close to some very famous sights, Bishopstrow Hotel & Spa is a 19th century manor filled with luxurious creature comforts.£199Price per night fromPetsPyjamas Exclusive Package Available
- Malmesbury, England
Set in the pretty village of Crudwell just outside Malmesbury. The dog-friendly Pettifers Hotel is the perfect Cotswolds escape. Within easy distance of many fabulous dog-friendly attractions including the Cotswold Water Park, Westonbirt Arboretum and the Cotswold Wildlife Park & Gardens£110Price per night fromPetsPyjamas Exclusive Package Available
- Bradford on Avon, England
Dog-friendly Widbrook Grange in Wiltshire is an idyllic country farmhouse retreat located on the outskirts of Bradford on Avon.£97Price per night from
- Corsham, England
Located in the heart of picturesque Corsham, Wiltshire, the dog-friendly Methuen Arms is a charming Georgian coaching inn. With nineteen newly renovated, stylish bedrooms, award-winning food, and delicious Butcombe beer on tap.£120Price per night from
- Warminster, England
Situated on the banks of the River Wylye in the charming village of Longbridge Deverill near Warminster, dog-friendly The George Inn in Wiltshire is close to Longleat and Stonehenge.£49Price per night from
- Malmesbury, England
Originally built in the 19th century, the dog-friendly Whatley Manor Hotel & Spa in Wiltshire has been beautifully restored into a five-star dog-friendly hotel and spa.£447Price per night fromPetsPyjamas Exclusive Package Available