Dog Friendly Pubs with Rooms Wiltshire
Wiltshire's rolling hills are steeped in history and with plenty of dog friendly spaces, you'll find lots of stunning accommodations to choose from for your Wiltshire escape. Between a visit to Stone Henge, a trip to see the awe-inspiring Salisbury cathedral or a hike up to visit the chalk horse, you and your four legged friend will have pawsome break to this beautiful part of the country.
- Salisbury, EnglandExceptional, lovingly restored cottage in Wiltshire's beautiful Chalke Valley. They really don't get better than this in this area. Outstanding!£189Price per night from
- Salisbury, EnglandThere are Shepherds huts then there is The Hut at Hole Farm, this romantic getaway is located in the stunning Wiltshire countryside and offers a sumptuous bed with a wonderful ’picture window’ offering uninterrupted views across ancient unspoilt countryside.
The kitchen is modern but with a rustic charm. The breakfast bar for two also looks through the huts doors to the surrounding countryside. Unusually for a shepherds hut, there is also the modern convenience of a full shower room with large shower enclosure, WC and basin.
The Hut at Holes farm is perfect for a romantic break with its own enclosed garden and luxury electric hot tub that will be pre heated for 1 special night of your stay by request to the owner prior to arrival and that’s guaranteed to make any break even more special. A traditional BBQ, bistro table and chairs ensure you really can make the most of the location by cooking and eating ’al fresco’ too!
For those crisp wintry stays the hut is equipped with underfloor heating and a log stove making this a truly year round destination. If you would like to make your stay extra special or if you have something to celebrate, please enquire direct with the owner after making your booking, about adding a hamper full of local produce available for £40.
If you can bare to tear yourself away there is plenty to do within a few miles, from visiting the stunning Cathedral City of Salisbury or taking in the sights of the iconic Stonehenge or Avebury rings.£137Price per night from
- Salisbury, EnglandThis delightful recently renovated one bedroom property is a detached single storey annexe in the grounds of the owner’s larger property with views over undulating Wiltshire countryside. Parking is shared with the owner in the main drive and a well-lit public footpath leads from the drive. The property has its own small garden area and an aspect that faces away from the owner’s house. With a footpath adjacent to the house there is access to open country side right from your doorstep.
Inside is light, spacious and airy with a wood burning stove and newly fitted kitchen. The owner has furnished the property in a simple yet stylish fashion with good quality dining table, sofa and chairs. All is open plan and the light from various windows creates a charming airy feel. There is one bedroom and a bathroom with WC.
Broomley Cottage in the village of Winterslow will suit couples or professionals looking for a break or a base to explore Salisbury, (only 20 minutes drive) or the beautiful surrounding Wiltshire countryside.£71Price per night from
- Salisbury, EnglandDelightful chapel conversion in South Wiltshire village of Whiteparish. Comfortable family accommodation. Full size snooker table. Close to the New Forest. Salisbury and Romsey 8 miles.£93Price per night from
- Salisbury, EnglandCharming period cottage with a homely feel, in the centre of Tisbury village - a sweet and thriving location. Pubs nearby too! Excellent value for money.
- Salisbury, EnglandSuperb barn conversion in idyllic village, Stylishly furnished and with great space. Located in a beautiful setting and with a pub in the village too. Beautiful!£66Price per night from
- Salisbury, EnglandBeautifully restored, and elegantly furnished, historic cottage in Wiltshire's gorgeous Chalke Valley. Simply stunning!
- Salisbury, EnglandVery attractive and unusual property in beautiful countryside and superb pub nearby too. Convenient for Salisbury - a proper country bolt hole!
- Salisbury, EnglandUtterly Idyllic thatched cottage with the 'wow' factor in stunning village. An absolute gem! Good pub nearby, walking distance and some excellent places nearby to visit. Heavenly!£163Price per night from
- Salisbury, EnglandAbsolutely stunning, luxurious ground floor accommodation at the eastern end of Wiltshire's beautiful Chalke Valley. Caters beautifully for all ages. Guests absolutely love it!£161Price per night from