Pet Friendly Cottage Holidays Worcestershire
Nestled in by the Malvern Hills, Worcester has some stunning walks and dog friendly days out for your furry friend. From the popular chocolate box town of Broadway in the Cotswolds, up to the leafy and historic Iron Bridge, Worcestershire has everything the discerning dog is looking for on their countryside break. And a pet friendly cottage is the pawfect base to explore Worcestershire.
- Malvern, EnglandMolton House was renovated in 2021 and offers a stunning holiday home. The owners have thought of every detail to give you the most luxurious stay. On the ground floor it features a sociable open plan kitchen/dining room with feature wood burner and a dining table for 10. Along with a utility room with cloakroom, spacious living room and a downstairs double bedroom. On the first floor you will find four further bedrooms, two with en-suites and a family bathroom, all adorned with the finest linens and comfiest beds for the perfect night’s sleep. Outside you will find a wrap-a-round garden with a generous-sized patio with views of the fields beyond, the area is ideal for taking in the evening sun with a glass of wine.
This rural retreat is close enough to enjoy the delights of Malvern, Worcestershire, and Herefordshire. Perfectly located to enjoy scenic walks, theatres, fabulous restaurants, and family activities. Scenic rambles and cycle roots as you have the Worcestershire Way on your doorstep. Locally you can enjoy a spot of fishing of golf, or relax with a spa treatment. Within 5 miles is the famous spa town of Malvern, gilded as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Malvern hills trails, independent boutiques shops , antique shops to explore, arts and craft shops, galleries, theatres and much more all with the wonderful backdrop of the hills! Within a 15-minute drive of the Molton House in the Three Counties show ground, which holds super events all year, including RHS Malvern Show in September, and the immersive Winter Glow experience that runs between mid-November to January, a festive experience of ice skating, illuminated light experiences, an arctic express train with Santa Claus and much more. Here you are also within half an hours drive of Eastnor and Ledbury, and within an hours drive of Cheltenham and Stradford-upon-Avon. A 20-minute drive brings you the Worcestershire Parkway, with direct links to London, Oxford, Cardiff and Birmingham to name a few.£189From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Menithwood, EnglandIn the grounds of Stildon Manor, with views of the Abberley and Clee Hills, this spacious, detached holiday cottage, converted from farm buildings, has its own games room and large private courtyard. Wyre Forest, Severn Valley Steam Railway, West Midland Safari Park and Witley Court nearby. Ideal for exploring the Midlands and Welsh Borders. Enjoy walks on many footpaths in the area or on the owners’ 115 acres. Shop and post office 1½ miles.£78From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Worcester, EnglandThis beautiful Grade II listed, double fronted, terraced cottage is located in the idyllic north Worcestershire village of Chaddesley Corbett, between Bromsgrove and Kidderminster. This spacious and lovely furnished cottage has retained much charm and character and is the ideal place to stay for families and friends wishing to explore the area. Chaddesley Corbett is situated within the Wyre Forest District of Worcestershire and boasts a butchers, florist, tea rooms, hairdressers with beautician and three village pubs including one opposite the cottage, where you will often be able to experience live music, jazz nights, open mic nights and an annual classic car rally in August. Chaddesley Woods is an area of woodland and nature reserve on one side of the village with a network of public footpaths to explore the area. Also within the village is the luxury Brockencote Hall where you can fine dine in their 3 AA Rosette restaurant or you can visit the Grade I listed 11th-century church of St Cassian’s.
There is plenty to keep everyone amused in the nearby area including the West Midland Safari Park, the open air Avoncroft Museum, Severn Valley Steam Railway, the Georgian town of Bewdley sitting on the River Severn, the transport museum, National Trust properties including Kinver Edge and the Rock Houses, Knowles Mill and Hanbury Hall and Gardens. For the more active, you can try your hand at sailing at the nearby Upton Warren Sailing Club or Chelmarsh Sailing Club, fishing, canoeing and golf are close by and the owner can arrange guest access at Cutnall Green Tennis Club during your stay. Bromsgrove is 5 miles away and offers more extensive shopping and leisure facilities, as does the equidistant town of Kidderminster. The cathedral city of Worcester is 12 miles and central Birmingham is 18 miles away. Garage/shop ¼ mile. Shops and tea room 100 yards, pub and restaurant 10 yards.£96From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Worcester, EnglandSet within the heart and tranquillity of rural Worcestershire, this is the perfect getaway for families and friends to relax and unwind in the stunning, peaceful surroundings of the Severn Valley. Renchers Farmhouse is a beautiful detached five bedroom house and the owners live next door. Downstairs you have a spacious dining room with enough seats for everyone and joined to the dining room you have a modern kitchen. There is a large living room and a games room, fitted with toys and games for kids to use. Also on the ground floor is a utility room. Upstairs you have five spacious double bedrooms, with three having the ability to be twin or double. Two of the bedrooms have en-suites and all of the bedrooms have lovely views over the surrounding countryside. On the landing you have a second living area with a TV and sofas.
The grounds of the property are lovely and perfect for family and friends to relax in, and there is even a barbecue hut with seating for 10 people which can be used all year round. Ombersley village is recommended to visit and only 3 miles away, with its historic black and white houses, and a butcher, fishmonger, deli and coffee shop all under one roof. Friendly Ombersley Golf Club is only half a mile away with great practice facilities and you can use the all day restaurant open from early to late evening at any time, even if you don’t play golf. Nearby is Little Owl Farm Park, where you can pet the farm animals, and West Midlands Safari Park is 8 miles away. The Georgian riverside town of Bewdley is 8 miles away and Kidderminster, the starting point of the world famous Severn Valley Railway, is just over 8 miles away. Stourport-on-Severn is around 4 miles, with shops, bars and restaurants. The lively cathedral city of Worcester is just over 8 miles and certainly worth a visit, whilst the Malvern Hills, a must for walkers, and the quintessential English Cotswolds with many villages to explore, are all within easy reach. Shop 1½ miles, pub and restaurant 1 mile.£184From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Tenbury Wells, EnglandThe Cottage is the ideal choice for multi-generational families and friends alike looking for a tranquil and rural escape. Comfortably sleeping up to nine within four bedrooms and four bathrooms, this characterful and quirky abode offers space in abundance. On the ground floor you have a good-sized kitchen with breakfast bar, a living room with comfy seating and Smart TV, there is also complimentary super-fast Wi-Fi for all your multimedia needs. A characterful dining room with seating for up to ten allows for everyone to dine together, ideal for those special celebrations during your stay. Also, on the ground floor for you will find a separate cloakroom with toilet and a walk-in shower room. Young and old will enjoy the games room with pool table, great for some competitive fun during your stay. The four spacious bedrooms can be found on the first floor, two with en-suites, along with a family bathroom. Outside there is a good sized garden, with plenty of seating areas to enjoy. Should dining al fresco be on the agenda, there is also a charcoal BBQ for your use during your stay. If you are travelling with pets, the garden is fully enclosed. Also outside, there is a utility that houses the washing machine and a sink for muddy boots and paws.
Nearby villages include Stanford Bridge, Abberley and Great Witley which provides local amenities such as Post Offices, farm shops and of course public houses. Should you be looking for activities nearby, you are spoilt for choice. A firm favourite and within a 19 minute drive is The West Midlands Safari Park with its array of exotic animals and close up encounters. All the family including the pooches will love a visit to the nearby Wyre Forest, within 15 minutes you can be in the largest woodland National Nature Reserve in the country. You can all explore the arboretum to find the unusual Whitty Pear and you can of course refuel at their on-site café if you forget to pack the picnic. The young at heart can even ‘Go Ape’ on the treeline assault course for some high adrenaline fun. In addition to this there is variety of walking, cycling, running and horse trails available, there’s plenty of ways to explore the forest. No one must be left out when visiting the forest either, even those who have reduced mobility can join in all the fun as a ‘tramper scooter’ can be hired. Pampered pooches will be glad to know that the forest has even got a dog wash on-site to keep them pampered after a muddy day of exploring.
Nearby is The city of Worcester which offers guests an abundance of retail and leisure facilities, eateries and horse racing on the banks of the River Severn. The traditional market town of Tenbury Wells is only a few miles away and provides excellent high-street shopping, cute eateries and of course a handful of traditional watering holes.£143From price per night based on 7 night stay