- Sherborne, England
A few short steps from the charming and historic main streets of Sherborne, dog-friendly The Eastbury in Dorset is a rather special boutique townhouse hotel that is just minutes away from the stunning Dorset countryside - ideal for relaxing walks with your furry friend.£240Price per night fromPetsPyjamas Exclusive Package Available
- Happisburgh, England
£150From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Sleeps 8 in 3 kingsize rooms and one twin
- Two bedrooms have en-suite shower rooms, the other two bedrooms share a family bathroom and separate toilet.
- Welcome 4 dogs (very flexible), free of charge.
- The garden is fully enclosed, grass and very secure too.
- Solid fencing round the garden, not overlooked and nothing can be seen by dogs outside the boundary
- Perfect for reactive and energetic dogs.
- Off road, enclosed parking for 4 cars
- The games room has a pool table, dartboard and plenty of board games
- The Library is a great place to sit quietly (and get out of the washing up!)
- Open plan kitchen/diner is a perfect place for family meals
- Outside paved sitting area for BBQs
- Outside enclosed warm dog shower with towels
- Very easy, quiet, stock free country walks from the door – not far from the easy Weavers Way.
- Wood burning stove