Full of natural beauty and rural charm, Herefordshire is a truly special place to visit. With stretches of farmlands, woodlands and rolling hills, you and your pooch can enjoy some of the most magnificent countryside walks - before you retreat to a cosy dog-friendly cottage or hotel tucked away in one of the many picturesque villages or towns.
- Hereford, EnglandThis lovely detached property offers spacious and comfortable accommodation. It has access to a private garden which overlooks the stable yard. There is also a fantastic summer house within the garden offering guests a lovely spot to enjoy the scenery with comfortable seating within.
Herefordshire is a hidden gem, surrounded by fantastic counties such as Shropshire, Gloucestershire, Worcestershire, Monmouthshire and Powys. The property is just 4 miles from the city of Hereford which has an array of independent bars, shops and restaurants for guests to enjoy. Within the city there is Hereford Cathedral to explore which is also the location for the famous Mappa Mundi and Chained Library exhibition.
There are many walks nearby and there is the popular Gruffalo Trail at Queenswood Country Park, which is sure to be a hit with younger visitors, or for breathtaking views try Hergest Ridge and Offa’s Dyke, or visit Hay-on-Wye and get to the gateway of the Breacon Beacons and the Black Mountains.
The Coach House is set next to the owners own property.£212From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Hereford, EnglandA beautiful semi-detached black and white cottage located 4.2 miles from rural Whitney-on-Wye. Original features. Dog-friendly. Close to Black Mountains and National Park. Hay-on-Wye 6 miles.£51From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Hereford, EnglandSet in the quiet Herefordshire countryside, this rural retreat offers guests an ideal stay in which to explore the countryside all while being situated just 3 miles from the historic city of Hereford. Hereford city hosts an aray of shops, bars and restaurants for guests to enjoy and is also home to Hereford cathedral and the Mappa Mundi which is well worth a visit. After a day visiting all that Herefordshire has to offer guests can enjoy fabulous walks across the many acres of farmland and woodland which are owned by the owner of this property. There is a private secluded garden to the side of the property with garden furniture which guests can enjoy as well as a private balcony with bistro set overlooking the aforementioned farmland. Shop 3 miles, pub and restaurant 400 yards.£97From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Hereford, EnglandThis fabulous, single-storey barn conversion rests in Hereford, Herefordshire. Off-road parking. Pet-friendly. Open-plan living. Ground-floor living. Leominster 10.4 miles; Ross-on-Wye 19.1 miles.£80From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Hereford, EnglandA characterful Grade II listed cottage settled in the pretty village of Weobley, in Herefordshire. Garden. Pet-friendly. Rural. Close to amenities. Hereford 11 miles; Hay-on-Wye 14.7 miles; Ludlow 21 miles.£57From price per night based on 7 night stay