With stunning landscapes, majestic mountains and historic wonders, The Scottish Highlands is a truly magnificent place to visit. Whether you're looking for a cosy cottage or luxury hotel, there's a brilliant choice of dog-friendly accommodation and outdoor space for you and your pup to enjoy.
- Fort William, ScotlandCharming self-contained cottage apartment. Secluded courtyard garden. Bright, spacious and well equipped. Underfloor heating throughout. Views to Ben Nevis. Stunning scenery.£46Price per night from
- Fort William, ScotlandHamnavoe is a beautiful detached four bedroom luxury house, sitting in an elevated position with stunning views over the Loch Eli, located just 7 miles to the west of Fort William and near the popular village of Glenfinnan. The property comprises of a spacious open plan kitchen dining room, a laundry room, a snug with gaming console for the kids, a glass walled sitting area where you can take in the spectacular views, a formal living room with a wood burner and a ground floor shower room. On the first floor there are four bedrooms, the master has a kingsize bed with an en-suite shower cubicle, there are two further double bedrooms and a twin room served by a family bathroom. Externally there are large gardens and ample parking.
The thriving town of Fort William is only 7 miles away offering an array of shops and restaurants. Ben Nevis is just a few miles away where visitors can enjoy a cable car ride, or in winter months, December to April (snow permitting), you can enjoy superb skiing and snowboarding, and all your equipment can be hired on site. Hamnavoe is located only 60 miles from the Skye Bridge where you can enjoy this beautiful island or a short drive to Mallaig where you can catch the ferry to south of Skye. Perhaps a day trip to Fort Augustus where you can take a boat trip around Loch Ness. Beach 9½ miles. Shop, pub and restaurant 5 miles.£191Price per night from
- Fort William, ScotlandAn elegant semi-detached cottage, located in the heart of Onich in Scotland. Open plan accommodation. Three bedrooms. Coastal views. Beach close by. Fort William 10 miles.£66Price per night from
- Fort William, ScotlandA charming semi-detached converted property, resting on the outskirts of Fort William. Pet-friendly. WiFi. Woodburner. Glencoe 21.3 miles.£79Price per night from
- Fort William, ScotlandThis detached cottage is situated in the quaint village of Banavie in the Scottish Highlands and boasts fantastic views of Ben Nevis. Fort William is just four miles away.£218Price per night from
- Fort William, ScotlandA tastefully decorated bungalow overlooking Loch Linnhe, situated in the village of Ardgour near Fort William. Spectacular views. WiFi. Pet-friendly. Fort William 12 miles.£74Price per night from
- Fort William, ScotlandEnjoying wonderful views across the Caledonian Canal to Ben Nevis, the Aonach Mor ski range and Glen Nevis, this bright and spacious detached bungalow is situated on a working croft in one of the most spectacular parts of the Highlands. There is a wealth of activities in the area, including skiing, climbing, hill walking, mountain biking, sailing, fishing and golf. Although rural the property is not isolated; the local shop is ¾ mile and pub and restaurant are a short walk away. During the summer the West Highland steam train, as seen in Harry Potter Films, passes close by enroute to Mallaig, where ferries depart for Skye and the small isles. Fort William, ‘the outdoor capital of the Highlands’ is just 4 miles away. It boasts a variety of excellent facilities, including swimming pool, and restaurants. The property makes an ideal base for touring the numerous places of interest in the region, including Glencoe, Loch Ness and the beautiful unspoilt Ardnamurchan Peninsula. Shop ¾ mile, pub and restaurant 500 yards.
Stepps Cottage can be booked together with W40834 Lapwing Rise (sleeps 7) which is next door.£106Price per night from
- Fort William, Scotland
This charming detached cottage rests in Fort William in the Western Highlands. Off-road parking. Close to amenities. Garden with furniture. Open fire. Ground-floor living. Ben Nevis 6.4 miles; Glencoe 16.7 miles; Kinlochleven 22.2 miles.£67Price per night from
- Fort William, ScotlandThis neat, reverse-level cottage rests in Banavie, Scottish Highlands. Family-friendly. Off-road parking. Beautiful views. Smart TV. Fort William 3.1 miles; Glencoe 19.3 miles; Fort Augustus 31.3 miles.£71Price per night from
- Fort William, ScotlandThis beautiful, detached, three-bedroom house lies in the stunning Glen Nevis. Offering an open plan living space, complete with a wood burner to cosy up in front of, it also benefits from all bedrooms being en-suite and a large garden to the rear. This is the perfect base from which to explore this wonderful area. You will even to be able to climb Ben Nevis from your doorstep should you so wish! Aonoach Mor Ski slopes are just a few minutes’ drive away, whilst Fort William’s town centre is a couple of minutes’ drive away and has plenty to offer, including a wide selection of shops, supermarkets, lots of cafés, bars and a cinema.£101Price per night from