Dog Friendly Hotels
Explore our collection of fabulous dog-friendly hotels; ranging from luxury spa retreats and seaside sanctuaries, to stunning country house hotels, pubs with rooms and charming b&bs. Your perfect dog-friendly escape awaits!
- Birmingham, EnglandThe hotel’s lovely dog-friendly ethos with a dog bowl, toys and treats provided, as well as its proximity to Dudley Canal for long riverside walks.£59Price per night from
- Machynlleth, WalesThe stunning walks in and round the resort and some apartments even have enclosed gardens to keep your four-legged friends safe!£63Price per night fromPetsPyjamas Exclusive Package Available
- Aviemore, ScotlandHas to be the rural location of the resort and the abundance of national walk ways for you and your four-legged friend!£77Price per night fromPetsPyjamas Exclusive Package Available
- London, EnglandMust be the extensive gardens and grounds that surround the hotel! Epping Forest is just a bone’s throw away, with 6,000-acres to explore with your pooch. Hounds will also receive a delightful welcome pack that's chock-full of treats!£84Price per night from
- Andover, EnglandSurrounded by the beautiful Hampshire fields and woodlands, there is an abundance of walks to be had. Plus, there is a large secure garden to stretch Fido's legs!£95Price per night from
- Celbridge, IrelandAt Cliff at Lyons your dog will be in seventh heaven with miles of countryside to tire out their little legs! Take a relaxing stroll through the estate or follow the canal at your leisure.£105Price per night from
- Dalmally, Scotland
- Impruneta, ItalyMust be the spectacular location! Relais Villa Olmo is surrounded by glorious countryside and over 54 acres of olive trees, ideal for walkies with your beloved four-legged friend!
- Chesterfield, EnglandMany of the dog-friendly rooms have direct access onto the six acres of gardens and have bowls and dog treats. Pet sitting, dog walking, and doggie spa days can also be arranged!£112Price per night fromPetsPyjamas Exclusive Package Available
- Slough, EnglandHas to be the hotel's seven-acres of beautiful grounds! Plus, four-legged friends are provided with a special doggie sausage for their breakfast.£119Price per night from