Dog Friendly Hotels
Explore our collection of fabulous dog-friendly hotels; ranging from luxury spa retreats and seaside sanctuaries, to stunning country house hotels, pubs with rooms and charming b&bs. Your perfect dog-friendly escape awaits!
- Ireland, IrelandHas to be Portbeg’s fantastic location! Your four-legged friend will be able to enjoy coastal, country and mountain walks. Plus, all the nearby beaches are dog-friendly all year round.£35Price per night from
- Thatcham, EnglandHas to be a toss-up between the three great walks that start straight outside the door or all the care, attention and treats your dog will get at the bar!£44Price per night from
- Sanary-sur-Mer, FranceMust be the close proximity to dog-friendly beaches! With plenty of space to play, your pooch will be in doggie-haven on the sand.£50Price per night from
- Stratford Upon Avon, EnglandThe hotel's wonderfully warm doggy welcome and its fabulous position opposite dog-friendly Charlecote Park.
- Winchester, EnglandThere are lots of walks from the doorstep, including a two-hour circular walk through fields and country lanes. Plus, treats at the bar!
- Andover, EnglandMust be its close proximity to the spectacular North Wessex Downs. You and your four-legged friend can enjoy lots of walks!
- Warminster, EnglandHas to be the gorgeous garden for your dog to explore – pets can even roam off the lead in certain areas! Plus, fabulous walks to local villages are nearby.
- Wester Ross , ScotlandSuper dog welcoming, the staff provide treats and bowls on arrival and you can dine with your pooch in the cosy bar and lounge!
- Helmsley, EnglandThe hotel staff just love dogs and there’s also a dog-friendly courtyard where your dog will receive plenty of treats!£55Price per night fromPetsPyjamas Exclusive Package Available
- Market Harborough, EnglandMust be the dog-friendly courtyard - ideal for dining with your dog who will receive lots of treats from the dog-loving staff!£55Price per night fromPetsPyjamas Exclusive Package Available