Home to breathtaking skylines full of spires and domes, beautiful countryside, lush meadows, and some of the most picturesque rivers in England, Oxfordshire is a simply wonderful place to visit. Perfect for a dog-friendly escape, you can take pooch for a stroll through the cobbled Cotswolds villages, discover the heritage of Oxford, or explore the stunning scenery of the Chiltern Hills.
- Faringdon, EnglandThe inn offers a secure enclosed garden which is perfect for early morning and late night strolls with your canine – so you won’t have to go far.£109Price per night from
- Oxford, EnglandIt is very dog-welcoming for such a grand hotel with a Graduate dog bed, bowl and treats in the room and wonderful walks through the city of dreaming spires. Their guest service team can recommend great places to dine and where to shop.£195Price per night fromPetsPyjamas Exclusive Package Available
- Wallingford, EnglandThe lovely lawn for your dog to play, the walks from the door of varying lengths including river walks and into nearby Wallingford. There are even dog-friendly boat trips!£75Price per night from
- Burford, EnglandAll four-legged guests receive a five-star welcome on arrival, a bed and bowl, plus a sausage for breakfast!£125Price per night from
- Burford, EnglandThe Blenheim Palace Gardens are only a short drive away (and are dog-friendly!) as is the Cotswold Wildlife Park. Dog bowls and a feeding mat will also be provided for your pet!£140Price per night from