Known as being the 'heart' of Shakespeare's England, the county of Warwickshire offers the perfect mix of natural beauty, history, and entertainment. Amongst the wonderful landscape are some of Britain's most interesting places, including Stratford-Upon-Avon, Royal Lemington Spa, and Warwick; all rich in culture and history. With plenty to see and do, it's the ideal place for you and your furry friend to discover together.
- Leamington Spa, EnglandMust be the location! Explore the 10-acres of grounds, formal gardens, lawned areas and woodland walks overlooking the rambling Warwickshire countryside with your furry friend.£165Price per night fromPetsPyjamas Exclusive Package Available
- Stratford Upon Avon, EnglandThere are picturesque walks around the River Avon from the doorstep plus gourmet doggie meals and a convenient dog washing station for washing paws after long muddy walks.£219Price per night fromPetsPyjamas Exclusive Package Available
- Stratford-upon-Avon, EnglandSurrounded by 130-acres of glorious, green countryside, furry friends will have endless opportunities to run and play!£100Price per night from
- Stratford-upon-Avon, EnglandMust be the fabulous location! With gorgeous hotel grounds to sniff out and lovely walks in the area, your pooch will be spoilt for choice. Hounds will also receive a delightful welcome pack that's chock-full of treats to help them settle in!£109Price per night from
- Stratford-upon-Avon, EnglandMust be the endless walks on the doorstep! Stroll by the River Avon or through the Welcombe Hills with your four-legged friend for the ultimate leg stretch.£99Price per night from