Rich in rural beauty and stunning countyside, Worcestershire is a superb place to take your pup on a dog-friendly holiday. Whether you're looking for a cosy cottage in Malvern or a luxury country house hotel in Broadway, there's plenty of fabulous pet-friendly places to choose from.
- Pershore, EnglandThe hotel’s excellent location gives you easy access to both the Malvern Hills and the gorgeous Cotswolds, Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty that are perfect for relaxing walks, and there are plenty of treats for well-behaved pups!£99Price per night from
- Hadley Heath, EnglandMust be the dog-friendly atmosphere and the fabulous location with walks from the door and woods and fields nearby!£115Price per night from
- Malvern, EnglandThere is a dog wash area for mucky pups, doggie beers in the bar and a beautiful garden for morning and night strolls.£139Price per night fromPetsPyjamas Exclusive Package Available
- Broadway, EnglandThe hotel’s location makes it a haven for dog walks! Your canine companion will be provided with bowls and can wander the hotel’s lovely garden for a stretch of the legs.£150Price per night from
- Kidderminster, EnglandWith 70 acres of beautiful parkland which you and your four-legged friends can enjoy exploring. All pets will receive a comfy bed, bowls, treats, toys, dog in room sign, welcome letter and doggy compendium in the room.£185Price per night from
- Evesham, EnglandThe hotel’s dog-loving attitude and the gorgeous countryside to roam. Your dog will enjoy being pampered here with dog blankets, bowls, pawsecco, dog beer and gourmet delights from the Kanine Kitchen pet menu.£220Price per night from
- Broadway, EnglandAll pet guests will be provided with a bed, bowl and dog biscuits. Plus, the three acres of gardens are great for strolls.£245Price per night fromPetsPyjamas Exclusive Package Available