Dog Friendly Hotels
Explore our collection of fabulous dog-friendly hotels; ranging from luxury spa retreats and seaside sanctuaries, to stunning country house hotels, pubs with rooms and charming b&bs. Your perfect dog-friendly escape awaits!
- Grandcamp-Maisy, FranceMust be the fantastic location! Explore the Normandy coast with Fido in tow and discover all that Grandcamp-Maisy has to offer!£33Price per night from
- Lahonce, FranceMust be the city location! With riverside walks, dog-friendly eateries, markets and historic points of interest to explore, your canine companion will be one cultured pooch!£40Price per night from
- Overton, EnglandMust be its proximity to the amazing North Wessex Downs and South Downs for wonderful walks with your dog.£44Price per night from
- La Baule, FranceMust be the fabulous coastal location! With gorgeous walks to enjoy and fantastic dog-friendly cafes and restaurants to sniff out, your pet will be in doggy-haven!£48Price per night from
- Haslemere, EnglandMust be the wonderful walks from the door around the village and beyond. Also fantastic walks in the South Downs Surrey Hills with West Wittering just a 40 minute drive away.£49Price per night from
- Sanary-sur-Mer, FranceMust be the close proximity to dog-friendly beaches! With plenty of space to play, your pooch will be in doggie-haven on the sand.£50Price per night from
- Stratford Upon Avon, EnglandThe hotel's wonderfully warm doggy welcome and its fabulous position opposite dog-friendly Charlecote Park.
- South Harting, EnglandMust be the inn’s proximity to many gorgeous beaches, as well as walks on the South Downs. Plus, the wonderful welcome your dog will receive is a real treat!
- Winchester, EnglandThere are lots of walks from the doorstep, including a two-hour circular walk through fields and country lanes. Plus, treats at the bar!
- Thatcham, EnglandHas to be a toss-up between the three great walks that start straight outside the door or all the care, attention and treats your dog will get at the bar!