Dog-friendly Lake District
Surrounded as it is by fabulous scenery, rugged fell mountains to trek, from Cat Bells to Scafell Pike, and charming market towns to visit like Keswick, the Lake District really is an ideal place for an unforgettable dog-friendly adventure with your best furry friend.
- Coniston, EnglandHas to be one of the many beautiful walks up the fells! And for the more adventurous, the hike to the Old Man Coniston will give you magnificent views.
- Ambleside, EnglandMust be Ambleside’s fabulous location so close to lots of good local walks. You can dine with your dog and they also have a doggy menu including paw-secco from Sir Woofchesters£99Price per night from
- Barrow-in-Furness, EnglandMust be its proximity to Roanhead Beach - the National Trust beach just a walk away with sandy dunes and three miles of beach for your dog to play!£101Price per night fromPetsPyjamas Exclusive Package Available
- Windermere, EnglandMust be the acres of grounds to explore on the doorstep! From Cragwood’s jetty, your pooch can take a dip into Lake Windermere to cool down in warmer weather.
- Windermere, EnglandHas to be the direct access down to Lake Windermere - perfect for cooling off in the summer by splashing about on the shore!£139Price per night from
- Ambleside, EnglandThere is an abundance of Lakeland walks and fabulous swimming spots right from the doorstep. Perfect for active pets and the hotels dedicated dog shower / wash room will come in very handy!£230Price per night from
- Grasmere, Englandhas to be the stunning walking opportunities with trails from the door for you and your dog to enjoy.£119Price per night from
- Bowness-on-Windermere, EnglandMust be the fabulous walks from the doorstep and beyond there s a dog-welcoming atmosphere as well as a large outdoor garden for your dog to play.£99Price per night from
- Ambleside, EnglandMust be the wonderful walks from the doorstep as well as the chance to hop on a dog-friendly boat at the end of the pier for an adventure with your four legged friend.£109Price per night from
- Cockermouth, EnglandFabulous fell walks from the door taking you and your dog on a fabulous adventure through the Lakes!