Dog-friendly Lake District
Surrounded as it is by fabulous scenery, rugged fell mountains to trek, from Cat Bells to Scafell Pike, and charming market towns to visit like Keswick, the Lake District really is an ideal place for an unforgettable dog-friendly adventure with your best furry friend.
- Penrith, EnglandFour-legged guests will be supplied with plenty of treats, and there are plenty of peaceful walking opportunities right on your doorstep.£260Price per night from
- Penrith, EnglandVale Croft’s excellent location places the breathtaking Pennines right on your doorstep, providing endless opportunities for peaceful walks with your hound. Scale Cross Fell for jaw-dropping views or hop over to the Lake District for an afternoon!£240Price per night from
- Penrith, EnglandYour pooch will be spoiled with plenty of treats, and there are endless wonderful walking opportunities in the surrounding area.£798Price per night from
- Penrith, EnglandDashing dogs will adore exploring both the garden and the gorgeous surrounds, as well as trekking the rolling hills of the neighboring Lake District.
- Penrith, EnglandPerfectly placed for wonderful walks, the cottage's excellent location gives you easy access to both the idyllic Lake District and the jaw-dropping Pennines.£830Price per night from
- Penrith, EnglandFurry friends will receive plenty of dog treats. They'll also love the spacious garden and will adore exploring the stunning Lake District.£380Price per night from
- Penrith, EnglandDapper dogs will adore exploring both the garden and the Rowley Estates' gorgeous grounds, as well as trekking the rolling hills of the neighbouring Lake District. They'll also receive a dog bowl and plenty of treats!
- Penrith, EnglandYour doggies will adore the spacious gardens and grounds, providing plenty of space to play in. They’ll also receive treats and their own bowl!£1980Price per night from
- Penrith, EnglandThe picturesque Pennines and the equally-stunning Lake District are well-within reach, providing endless opportunities for scenic walks. Trail along the shores of Ullswater or scale Cross Fell with your furry friend.
- Penrith, EnglandDogs will be provided with plenty of tasty treats, and the superb location gives you easy access to the stunning Lake District - perfect for relaxing walks with your canine companion!£380Price per night from