With wonderful scenery and awe-inspiring landscapes, Lancashire is absolutely bursting with natural beauty. From countryside and moorlands to coastline and the infamous seaside town of Blackpool, there's plenty of amazing sights for you and your canine companion to discover on your dog-friendly short break.
- Thornton-Cleveleys, EnglandThis homely abode rests in the perfect place for a family escape to the coast, in the village of Cleveleys, Lancashire. Contemporary interior. Enclosed garden. Pet-friendly. WiFi. Amenities in walking distance. Blackpool 4.7 miles; Lancaster 22.6 miles.£54From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Carnforth, EnglandA delightful three-bedroom lodge resting in the South Lakeland Leisure Village near Carnforth, Lancashire. All-ground-floor. En-suite. Pet-friendly. Carnforth 2.2 miles; 14.1 miles; Windermere 21.5 miles.£97From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Carnforth, EnglandThis spectacular lodge overlooking the Jackdaw Quarry rests in Capernwray near Kirkby Lonsdale, Lancashire. Woodburning stove. Stylish interior. Idyllic location. Morecambe 8.4 miles; Lancaster 8.6 miles.£292From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Carnforth, EnglandA gorgeous semi-detached cottage nestled on the outskirts of Carnforth, Lancashire. Games room. En-suite. WiFi. Capernwray 2.9 miles; Morecambe 6.6 miles; Lake District National Park 11.9 miles.£56From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Lancaster, EnglandA contemporary, six-bedroom barn conversion situated on the outskirts of Ellel, near to the city of Lancaster. Views of Morecambe Bay. Underfloor heating. Pet-friendly. Rural location. Lancaster 5.7 miles.£327From price per night based on 7 night stay