With wonderful scenery and awe-inspiring landscapes, Lancashire is absolutely bursting with natural beauty. From countryside and moorlands to coastline and the infamous seaside town of Blackpool, there's plenty of amazing sights for you and your canine companion to discover on your dog-friendly short break.
- Carnforth, EnglandA lovely, three-bedroom lodge settled on the South Lakeland Leisure Village near Carnforth, Cumbria. Off-road parking. Open-plan. Smart TV. On-site facilities. Pet-friendly. Capernwray 3 miles; Lake District 10 miles.£80From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Carnforth, EnglandA lovely two-bedroom lodge set on the South Lakeland Leisure Village near Carnforth, Cumbria. Dog-friendly. Private decking. On-site facilities. Off-road parking. Smart TVs. Capernwray 3 miles; Lake District 10 miles.£68From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Carnforth, EnglandThe moment you step into this detached lodge you are welcomed by a sumptuous, modern environment. The open plan space is light and airy, with plenty of room to relax and entertain in. The living area has deep, comfy sofas in which to settle in front of the large Smart TV, or maybe challenge someone to a game on the Xbox. The dining area boasts a large table and comfy chairs and is ideally placed to watch the chef do his work. The kitchen has every appliance you could ask for with a 5-burner hob and even a wine chiller to ensure that your evening tipple is served at the perfect temperature. The first bedroom is spacious with quality fixtures and fittings around the double bed; across the way is the family bathroom with a deep roll-top bath, so you can soak away the aches of a good day’s walking. The master bedroom has a kingsize bed at its centre, and again the quality of the fixtures shine out, including the realistic effect fire in the corner. It has a large en-suite with shower cubicle and even a walk-in wardrobe behind the bed. The final detail is a small room for your canine friend with external access.
The park location is rural, peaceful and idyllic with 360-degree views. There is plenty to do in the local area with the lovely market town of Carnforth being about a 10-minute drive from the park. Carnforth offers a selection of supermarkets and independent shops and of course there is a choice of pubs and restaurants. If you’re looking for things to do on a day out, then within a 30-minute drive you can choose from farms and zoos through to stately homes and halls or beautiful natural attractions like Ingleton Falls or White Scar Caves. There are, of course, beautiful locations for walking and cycling for the outdoor minded. The lodge is in the heart of the Lune Valley and within a few miles of the Lake District, 18 miles from Windermere and 5 miles from Kirby Lonsdale. Beach 8 miles.£177From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Carnforth, EnglandThis family-friendly lodge sits on the South Lakeland Leisure Village near Carnforth, Lancashire. Off-road parking. Pet-friendly. Smart TV. On-site facilities. Capernwray 3.5 miles; Silverdale 4.7 miles; Lake District National Park 9.9 miles.£67From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Carnforth, EnglandA wonderful two-bedroom lodge resting on the South Lakeland Leisure Village Holiday Park in Carnforth, Lancashire. Pet-friendly. Smart TV. On-site facilities. Off-road parking. Carnforth 2.2 miles; Kendal 17.1 miles; Windermere 24.5 miles.£62From price per night based on 7 night stay