With wonderful scenery and awe-inspiring landscapes, Lancashire is absolutely bursting with natural beauty. From countryside and moorlands to coastline and the infamous seaside town of Blackpool, there's plenty of amazing sights for you and your canine companion to discover on your dog-friendly short break.
- Carnforth, EnglandThis family-friendly lodge sits on the South Lakeland Leisure Village near Carnforth, Lancashire. Off-road parking. Pet-friendly. Smart TV. On-site facilities. Capernwray 3.5 miles; Silverdale 4.7 miles; Lake District National Park 9.9 miles.£67From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Carnforth, EnglandA gorgeous semi-detached cottage nestled on the outskirts of Carnforth, Lancashire. Games room. En-suite. WiFi. Capernwray 2.9 miles; Morecambe 6.6 miles; Lake District National Park 11.9 miles.£57From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Lancaster, EnglandA contemporary, six-bedroom barn conversion situated on the outskirts of Ellel, near to the city of Lancaster. Views of Morecambe Bay. Underfloor heating. Pet-friendly. Rural location. Lancaster 5.7 miles.£327From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Morecambe, EnglandA delightful property nestled on the Ocean Edge Holiday Park with access to an indoor swimming pool, near to the village of Heysham. Off-road parking. Decking with furniture. Open-plan living space. Morecambe 4.4 miles.£52From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Carnforth, EnglandA stunning, single-storey lodge settled in South Lakeland Leisure Village near Tewitfield, Lancashire. Lake views. Off-road parking. Hot tub. Carnforth 2.2 miles; Kendal 14.1 miles; Windermere 24.6 miles.£145From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Lytham St Annes, EnglandLocated within a close distance to Lytham St Annes’ beach as well as being a short 3 miles to Blackpool’s beach, this is the perfect spot to retreat to at the of your fun filled day. Enjoy the fresh sea air on the property’s patio with a coffee in the morning whilst planning your day head. On the ground floor of the property there is a well-equipped kitchen, cosy living room with dining table and chairs, comfortable sofas and an electric fire providing extra warmth. On the first floor there are three bedrooms made up of a double, a twin bedroom and a single bedroom which has a pull-out bed underneath.
A short walk from the property you will find yourself in the centre of the town with all the amenities it has to offer such as your seaside gift shops, convenience stores, pubs and restaurants. If you enjoy a swing at golf, there are multiple courses close by to the property. In Blackpool try your luck in the amusements, or if you are a thrill seeker then spend the day at Blackpool Pleasure Beach theme park, there is also a Madame Tussauds. There are many walking routes from the property with the most popular being Wolfhole Crag and the trail of the Way of the Roses. There are many things to do in this location to suit all family and friends, having Lytham House as your base is the best way to finish off the day!£76From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Carnforth, EnglandA wonderful two-bedroom lodge resting on the South Lakeland Leisure Village Holiday Park in Carnforth, Lancashire. Pet-friendly. Smart TV. On-site facilities. Off-road parking. Carnforth 2.2 miles; Kendal 17.1 miles; Windermere 24.5 miles.£62From price per night based on 7 night stay