Pet Friendly Lodges England
Looking for your ideal pet friendly lodge in England? England is a dog lovers' country and so dog owners are spoiled for choice with an abundance of dog friendly lodges in England. If you're looking for a pawsome getaway with your four legged friends, we've got the best options for you.
- Norwich, EnglandLovely wooden bungalow set on owners' estate and working farm, within walking distance of East Harling. Two bedrooms, side garden, access to fishing lake. Ideal for a couple or small family. Thetford 10 miles.£62From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Stokesley, EnglandAttractive lodge in rural setting, in hamlet of Potto. Open plan spacious living area, open views over glorious countryside. Good walking opportunities from the door. Stokesley 6.5 miles.£48From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Sherborne, EnglandDetached single-storey lodge within the village of Charlton Horethorn on the Dorset/Somerset border. Ideal Somerset cottage. High quality furnishings. En-suite facilities. Dog friendly. Lovely walks close by. Sherborne 5 miles. Wincanton 5 miles.£61From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Bodmin, EnglandTwo-bedroom lodge on Bodmin Moor in a spectacular setting within a quarry with a hot tub and two large lakes offering a variety of exciting outdoor pursuits. Close to St Breward and Camel Trail.£79From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Filey, EnglandA well presented and cosy beach hut in the coastal holiday village of The Bay near Filey in North Yorkshire. Open plan living. Extremely well-furnished. Flexible sleeping arrangements. Scarborough 7.5 miles.,£80From price per night based on 7 night stay