Dog-Friendly Lodges Scotland
Scotland is the ideal destination for a trip away with your four legged friend. The country has plenty to offer for dog owners looking for a relaxing escape. Whether you're heading into the city centre of Edinburgh to see the Royal Mile or planning dog walks in the dramatic scenery of the Highlands and West Coast, we've got pet friendly accommodation that you'll woof to stay in!
- Drymen, ScotlandOur signature property, Oakwoods House is a large refurbished four-bedroom holiday home with hot tub, sleeping up to 8 adults and 2 children across four bedrooms and the upstairs sofa bed. The property is complete with 3 lounge/ sitting rooms, 2 dining areas,a fully fitted solid Oak kitchen and 3 bath/ shower rooms.
£219From price per night based on 7 night stay
- French doors to the patio and hot tub
- Fully fitted Oak kitchen with water/ice dispensing fridge freezer, dishwasher and range cooker
- Smart Tv's
- En-suite with underfloor heating and rainwater shower
- Luxury bedding and fluffy robes
- Scottish Fine Soaps toiletries
- Welcome hamper
- Gated resort
- Private driveway parking for several cars