Pet Friendly Holidays Malvern Hills
Set on the border of Worcestershire and Herefordshire, the Malvern Hills is a dream dog destination and we've got some of the best dog friendly holiday cottages in Malvern.
- Malvern, England
Built in 1904, dog-friendly Colwall Park in Worcestershire is a charming English country house hotel located in a peaceful rural village on the sunny western side of the breathtaking Malvern Hills.£139Price per night fromPetsPyjamas Exclusive Package Available
- Hadley Heath, England
The dog-friendly Hadley Bowling Green is a charming Elizabethan pub located in Hadley Heath in the heart of the Worcestershire countryside, near the historic Droitwich Spa.£96Price per night from
- Tewkesbury, England
The dog-friendly Fleet Inn is a riverside pub nestled on the banks of the River Avon with a history dating back to the 1800s, three boutique bedrooms, a lovely beer garden, and a heated pergola terrace.£113Price per night from
- Ledbury, England
The Feathers Hotel is a cosy, traditional, dog-welcoming Coaching Inn, situated on the main high street in the historic town of Ledbury. This Tudor building dates back to 1564 and is brimful of character and well as being amazingly dog-friendly!£119Price per night fromPetsPyjamas Exclusive Package Available
- Bristol, England£110Price per night from
- Ledbury, EnglandThese four superb holiday cottages nestle on the borders of Herefordshire and Worcestershire and are located on a 700-acre estate on the beautiful west side of the Malvern Hills. Netherley Hall Estate is a family-run farm specialising in the breeding of cattle and sheep and the surrounding area offers marvellous woodland walks.
The cottages are within 15 minutes’ drive of Malvern and have panoramic views of the wooded hills and unspoilt countryside; the location is ideal for nature enthusiasts, with an abundance of wildlife to observe as well as unrivalled birdwatching.
Three of the cottages are detached, whilst the fourth one is semi-detached, and the English oak timber used to restore their interiors was felled and machined from the extensive woodland on the estate itself. The furnishings and fittings for all the cottages have been supplied by local businesses, and during restoration, the owners have paid great attention to detail.
Parkers (ref RAAP) was originally built in 1610 and is a detached, listed building lovingly restored to the very highest standard and has several items of antique furniture. Parkers Lodge (ref RAAQ) is a smaller two-bedroomed detached cottage completed in 2006 and fitted out to a very high standard, whilst Brook House (ref RAAR) is a detached, listed building dating from around 1670 and emanates a marvellous ambience. It has landscaped gardens and a terrace with outstanding views overlooking Mathon Brook. The Bothy (ref UK12100) is semi-detached and was renovated in 2019. It has a kitchen/dining room, and through the archway there is a comfortable living room with French doors opening out to a beautiful garden area, with views over the farmland and farm animals.
Attractions to visit near the cottages include the Malvern Hills, Three Counties Showground and Malvern Theatre, as well as farm shops, gardens, gift shops, picnic areas and walking trails. Fishing, golf and horse riding are also available, as well as pick your own fruit (in season). Racecourses in the locality include Hereford, Worcester, Chepstow, Ludlow, Cheltenham, Wolverhampton, Warwick and Stratford. Shop 1 mile, pub 2 miles.£94Price per night from
- Malvern, EnglandNestled beautifully in the scenic Worcestershire countryside with uninterrupted views of the iconic Malvern Hills, this well-presented detached lodge is located on a working equestrian farm and offers the perfect base for couples or family looking for a leisurely retreat whatever time of year you choose to visit.
The Pavilion has been carefully renovated with you in mind offering spacious living areas, sumptuous bedrooms featuring en-suite bathrooms and a well equipped kitchen with all amenities including a dishwasher. Outside, the enclosed garden and terrace overlooking the equestrian arena, amongst the backdrop of the beautiful Malvern Hills, makes the perfect place to kick back and unwind with a glass of wine following a busy day’s exploration.
The property is located in the grounds of Hillview Arena and Stables, and you are directly beside a bridle path. The owners offer riding holidays by prior arrangement. Here, your horse can be accommodated during your stay at the cottage, in the 12x12 stables or fenced turnout area. You would also have access to use of the two arenas and show jumps. If you are interested in bringing your horse along for the fun, please call the owner to discuss.
Picturesque scenery and scenic walks unfold from your doorstep making it a natural playground for walkers, nature enthusiasts and mountain bikers alike. Conveniently located between the three counties of Herefordshire, Worcestershire and Gloucestershire, you’ll be able to find lots of popular destinations all within an easy drive. These include the charming market towns of Ledbury, Worcester, Tewkesbury and Cheltenham, all featuring a plethora of independent gift shops, highly-acclaimed restaurants, traditional pubs and bustling markets as well as many majestic sites dotted around the rolling countryside. Come and explore this lovely corner of Worcestershire for yourself, you will not be disappointed. Shop, pub and restaurant 1 mile.
This property can be booked for long lets.£71Price per night from
- Ledbury, EnglandStubb Oak is a beautiful, spacious, three bedroom bungalow, which has been extended to give guests an extremely comfortable stay, and is set within a large garden next to a 2½-acre field. With outdoor seating and a large gas barbecue, accessible via bi-fold doors from the dining room, it’s the perfect place to entertain with families and friends. There is even space in the entrance hall to store up to three bicycles. It is located ¾ mile from the centre of Colwall, in peaceful countryside with lots of wildlife visiting including badgers (the owners provide a nightly food pack for guests to sit and watch them feed), squirrels and a variety of bird life including woodpeckers. Beautiful views of the Malvern Hills can be seen from many rooms in Stubb Oak and are easily accessible from the many pathways around the property. The peaceful rural village of Colwall is situated on the sunny western flanks of the breathtaking Malvern Hills in the heart of an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The village offers an excellent range of local facilities including shops, churches, pubs and a mainline railway station with services to Hereford, Worcester, Birmingham New Street, Oxford and London Paddington. It lays between the market town of Ledbury, 5 miles away, and Great Malvern, 3½ miles away, both of which offer a wide range of facilities and amenities including the famous Malvern theatre, shops and restaurants. Upton-upon-Severn, famous for its jazz, folk and blues festivals, and lovely riverside, is under 10 miles away. The cathedral cities of Gloucester, 22 miles, and Worcester, 11 miles, are worth a day trip. There is lots to do in the area including walking and cycling in the hills, a trip to the Elgar Museum and a visit to the local vineyards and cider producers. Shop, pub and restaurant ¾ mile.£88Price per night from
- Welland, EnglandThis delightful residence is situated in the heart of the Worcestershire countryside offering the perfect location for exploring the many sights and amenities. The village of Welland borders Castlemorton Common and is also within walking distance of the famous Malvern Hills. The Cider Press is just two miles from the Three Counties Showground and just 4 miles from both Upton and Malvern. Shop ¼ mile, pub and restaurant 1 mile.£53Price per night from
- Mathon, EnglandThis delightful, single storey, detached holiday property, in the grounds of Mathon Court, offers tastefully styled interiors, and the enclosed garden affords wonderful views over open countryside, with streams and direct access to public footpaths for scenic walks. Peacefully located along a quiet lane, yet only 2 miles from the local pub/restaurant, and 3
1/2miles from the popular town of Malvern which has excellent facilities including leisure centre, cinema and theatre which attracts many West End shows and stars, and 7 miles from the historic market town of Ledbury. This is an ideal home for couples or families who wish to explore Worcestershire and Herefordshire. There are many picturesque villages to visit, and the property is well placed for sightseeing, with the cathedral cities of Worcester, Hereford and Gloucester all within driving distance. The Malvern Hills, Cotswolds and Forest of Dean are also within easy reach, as is the Regency spa town of Cheltenham and Stratford-upon-Avon, birthplace of Shakespeare. Both offer an excellent day out, with an abundance of shops, theatres, racecourses and restaurants. Excellent, challenging walking, golf, fishing, cycling and horse riding are all close by. Shop 1 1/2miles, pub and restaurant 2 miles.£97Price per night from