Pet Friendly Holidays New Forest
The New Forest National Park is perfect for countryside walks, quintessentially English towns and trips to the coast. Whether you're looking for woodland walks, want to see the free roaming forest ponies or want to grab a classic afternoon tea, the New Forest has it all to offer for you and your pooch.
- Lymington, England
A stylish coastal pub and an AA Four-Star Gold Inn in Lymington, dog-friendly The Mayflower in Hampshire is the perfect base for those craving a seaside break with their furry friend in tow.£90Price per night from
- Brockenhurst, England
Step into a fairytale at Thatched Cottage Hotel in Hampshire. With its charming thatched roofs and timeless allure, prepare for enchantment and blissful hospitality.£129Price per night fromPetsPyjamas Exclusive Package Available
- Barton on Sea, England
Set in 130 acres of stunning grounds, dog-friendly Chewton Glen in Hampshire is regarded as one of the UK’s finest boutique hotels.£1350Price per night from
- Brockenhurst, England
Set at the end of the grassy street in Buckler’s Hard village and with beautiful views over the Beaulieu River, dog-friendly The Master Builder’s Hotel in Hampshire is set in one of the most picturesque locations of England's south coast.£134Price per night fromPetsPyjamas Exclusive Package Available
- Brockenhurst, EnglandThis detached, boutique-style, single-storey holiday property offers well-presented accommodation, and makes an ideal retreat for couples or families looking to enjoy the delights of The New Forest right on their doorstep. Lawn Lodge has its own private parking and enclosed, lawned garden, and is adjacent to the owner’s renowned hotel, where guests can enjoy complimentary use of the extensive leisure facilities, including a heated indoor and outdoor swimming pool (outdoor pool - summer only), air conditioned gym and terraces/grounds. There is also a spa treatment centre (prices on enquiry), bar, two restaurants and breakfast is offered at a discounted rate. The ever-popular New Forest is a haven for wildlife, with many roaming ponies across the heathland, extensive walks, cycling and riding routes. There is plenty to do in the area for all ages, all year round, including Beaulieu Motor Museum, Bucklers Hard, Marwell Zoo, New Forest Wildlife Park and Southampton with its maritime history, to name but a few! It is only a 10-minute drive to historic Lymington, with waterside dining, boutiques and ferries to the Isle of Wight. Lawn Lodge is also within easy reach of many beaches, including Sandbanks, Poole and Bournemouth. Beach 5 miles. Shop 1 mile, pub and restaurant 100 yards.£132Price per night from
- Bransgore, EnglandThis pretty, detached, ‘chocolate box’, thatched holiday cottage lies a few miles from the Dorset coast, on the edge of the New Forest National Park which is hugely popular for excellent walks, cycling and horse-riding routes. There’s also golf available nearby. The cottage is an ideal retreat for families, with many character features and a hot tub in the garden’s summer house. There are plenty of thoughtful extras for guests’ enjoyment, including six TVs, Bluetooth stereo and wi-fi. Enjoy sandy beaches at Mudeford, Bournemouth and Poole, or visit Beaulieu, Exbury Gardens and Lymington. Burley and Christchurch are just 3 miles away. Shop ⅓ mile and nearest pub 80 meters. Village has 3 good pubs in total.£150Price per night from
- Burley, EnglandThis charming, detached, single-storey barn conversion is conveniently located on the edge of the ever-popular New Forest National Park. It is just a short drive from the priory town of Christchurch and beaches such as Mudeford and Avon Beach, making Bakers Barn the ideal getaway for couples or families who want to explore the area. Inside are features such as a high vaulted ceiling in the large open plan kitchen/dining area, wooden floors and a lovely feature wood burner within an inglenook surround.
There is much to do for all ages in the area - visit Beaulieu, Exbury Gardens and Lymington, or Burley and Christchurch, which are just 3 miles away. Within easy reach are Bournemouth and Poole with beaches and seaside attractions, as well as Marwell Zoo, Paultons Park and Peppa Pig World. Further afield are Stonehenge, Winchester, Salisbury Cathedral, New Forest Wildlife Park, Monkey World, The Tank Museum, Beaulieu Museum and Highcliffe Castle. Maritime Southampton with its nautical connections, also has ferry trips to the Isle of Wight. Shop ⅓ mile, pub and restaurant 100 yards.£77Price per night from
- Lymington, EnglandA quaint terraced cottage full of maritime charm resting within the riverside town of Lymington. Open-plan living. Woodburning stove. Pet-friendly. Close to amenities. Bournemouth 19.1 miles.£79Price per night from
- Hill Top, EnglandThe stunning, spacious, detached house is located in a tranquil New Forest setting surrounded by ponies, donkeys, cows and often deer right outside the property. The house, set in a lovely enclosed garden, has been tastefully furnished to a very good standard. The holiday property boasts a covered, heated swimming pool, available from April to October, as well as a spa/Jacuzzi room, sauna and a multi-game table (table football, table tennis, pool, table hockey, chess, drafts and backgammon) in the sun lounge, all for the sole use of visitors. There is also wireless internet connection available. Then wander out into the forest where you can walk for miles, exploring the peaceful woodland where wild ponies, deer and cattle roam. A visit to nearby Beaulieu, home of the National Motor Museum and Palace House is a must, whilst a short drive leads to the picturesque riverside village at Bucklers Hard and beautiful Exbury Gardens. Moors Valley is a wonderful day out with tree top walkways, orienteering and Go Ape. You can spend a day on Bournemouth beach which has been voted as the UKs best beach. If you are looking for a good base to explore the New Forest and surrounding areas, Kingswood House is an excellent place to stay or you can spend your days enjoying the pool, hot tub and relaxing in the garden. Shop 2 miles, pub and restaurant 0.75 miles.£79Price per night from
- Burley, EnglandIn a lovely New Forest setting, this super semi-detached, character cottage dates back to 1907. It stands along a quiet scenic unpaved lane only two minutes’ walk from the delightful village of Burley, which attracts many visitors throughout the year. Craigwen Cottage has a large front paved area with feature footbridge and seating, and a pretty secret garden at the back with an elevated summerhouse, and a further sitting out area for al fresco dining or to enjoy an aperitif in the late afternoon/evening sunshine. Inside, this attractive and homely property has a light and airy open plan kitchen with dining area, and the living room has a wood burner, ideal to cosy up in front of during the colder months.
Burley is a popular village with an ’olde worlde’ feel and there are tea rooms, inns, quaint gift shops and an ice cream parlour. Roaming ponies and cattle can often be found wandering through the village and all around the area. Miles of beautiful walks are available in the forest, along with many cycle paths. For a day out take the ferry from the sailing town of Lymington to the Isle of Wight, or spend a leisurely day at the Beaulieu Motor Museum. Enjoy relaxing days on the beach, 4 miles (beach towels are provided). Shop 250 yards, pub and restaurant 300 yards.£96Price per night from