Choose from a range of fantastic dog-friendly holiday accommodation in Scotland, including hotels, cottages, B&Bs, country houses and more. Book the perfect pet-friendly short break and explore some of the most stunning areas of Scotland with your pooch.
- Dalton, ScotlandSituated on the outskirts of a quiet village, in the heart of 7Stanes Mountain Biking country, this detached, converted former dairy is set on a small holding and boasts stunning views over open countryside. This holiday cottage is ideally located to explore local history, with castles, abbeys, mansions and ruins. Dumfries and Galloway boasts rugged coastlines and sandy beaches, and is surrounded by breathtaking scenery, offering an ideal base from which to explore the Machars Peninsula and the Galloway Hills. The historic cities of Edinburgh and Carlisle, cosmopolitan Glasgow and the North Lake District are easily reached within an hour. Fishing is available on the River Annan at Hoddom, and there is golfing close by at Hoddom and Powfoot, as well as all the courses Dumfries and Galloway has to offer. Beach 5 miles. Shop 5 miles, pub and restaurant ½ mile.£72From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Blairgowrie, ScotlandCharming end terrace cottage surrounded by beautiful Perthshire scenery near Blairgowrie. Ideal for fishing, golf, walking and cycling. Open plan accommodation. Catering available. Blairgowrie 5 miles.£71From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Inverness, ScotlandNestling amid the glorious Highland countryside, with a stunning backdrop of mountains, this traditionally built stone house stands detached on the site of an old croft, on a 350-acre estate. Ideal for year round family holidays, it features a most attractively furnished, designer interior, which opens out onto a large, south-facing enclosed garden laid mainly to lawn. The surrounding area is a nature lover’s paradise, with several lochs close by offering excellent fishing and bird-watching opportunities, and much indigenous flora and fauna. Inverness 17 miles. Shops 6 miles, pub 1 mile (open Apr-Oct).£75From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Kinlocheil, ScotlandDetached wooden lodge in a superb holiday location on a small working farm, on the Road to the Isles, overlooking Locheil and the Treslaig Hills, with splendid open moor and hills beyond. 12 miles from Fort William and Ben Nevis. Modern very cosy lodge, well furnished and attractive. Ideally placed for touring the Western Highlands, walking, climbing and ski-ing. Golf, riding, canal and loch cruises, woollen mills, museum, distillery and good shopping close by. Shop 7 miles, pub 5 miles.£84From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Nigg, ScotlandSet in a quiet rural location, this cosy holiday cottage enjoys lovely views across open countryside towards Nigg Bay and the Cromarty Firth. An RSPB Reserve, sea trips, fishing, golf, castles and south, west and east facing beaches all within easy reach. Great for touring the scenic Highlands. Historic Cromarty is a short ferry trip (only available in summer, also accessible by road) with Inverness, the Highland Capital approx 45 minutes’ drive. Shops 4½ miles, pubs 3 miles. Can be booked with property 19987 (which has adjoining garden) to sleep up to 12 guests.£65From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Inverfarigaig, ScotlandThis cosy detached holiday cottage nestling on the hillside above the shores of Loch Ness makes a delightful base for exploring the area. Set in the quiet village of Inverfarigaig it is surrounded by forest walks and nature trails. Above the village stands Dun Dearduil an Iron Age hill fort, or one of the well marked trails will lead to the Falls of Foyers and Loch Ness viewpoint. Places of interest include Urquhart Castle, Culloden Battlefield, the Caledonian Canal and Fort George. Inverness, Fort Augustus, Fort William and Aviemore are easily accessible. Shops 2½ miles, pub and restaurant 2 miles.£109From price per night based on 7 night stay