Pet Friendly Holidays Fife
The Fife coast is an ideal location for a holiday with your canine companion. You and your hound can explore the Fife coastal path, head into Edinburgh for history and culture or escape to St Andews for world class golf courses and outstanding natural beauty.
- Lower Largo, ScotlandWith stunning sea views from this delightful holiday cottage, perched above the tiny harbour of Lower Largo, this is the perfect spot from which to watch the boats go by or to explore St Andrews, 12 miles, and the fishing villages along the coast. The sunny conservatory and picture windowed living room are welcoming whatever the season, and with a good hotel, pub and local shop just a moments walk, this is an ideal setting for a relaxing holiday. Enjoy activities for all ages such as beach walks, golf courses, ancient houses and glorious gardens, Deer Park and Sea World. Shop and pub 50 yards.£85From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Anstruther, ScotlandSuperb harbourside apartment in Pittenweem, in Fife’s beautiful East Neuk. Quality, well-equipped comfortable accommodation. En-suite facilities. Harbourside location near village's shops, bars and galleries.£60From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Anstruther, ScotlandThe Wee Cottage is only a few minutes’ walk to the heart of the recently named ‘Royal City of Dunfermline’. The cottage is bright and spacious and the perfect base for visiting Edinburgh, Fife and Glasgow. It’s 5 minutes walk from the bus station and a supermarket. The living room looks out onto the small garden and isn’t overlooked. Offering a large Smart TV and high ceilings, you can sit and enjoy catching up on your favourite box sets on Netflix supplied or log in to your Amazon account. The kitchen, although compact, has everything you need to enjoy a relaxing week or two in this peaceful location.
Nestled in a quiet residential street, it is the ideal base for a couple to jump on a train to Edinburgh, which is only 20 minutes away. You could always take the car and discover the stunning Fife coastline all the way to St Andrews where you will find some of the most famous golf courses in the world. The Fife coastline is dotted with many picturesque fishing villages where you can take a stroll around the harbours and enjoy a cup of coffee or an ice cream. There is so much to see and do around this truly beautiful part of Scotland.
Walkers can join the Fife Coastal path from the charming little seaside village of Limekilns. Dunfermline is a bustling city with everything you could need for eating out and entertainment. From theatres, cinemas, shopping and the historic Dunfermline Abbey where the heart of King Bruce is buried, you won’t ever be bored. This lovely cosy bright apartment is the perfect base for visiting Edinburgh, Fife and Glasgow. The train station is a 10-minute walk away where there is a very good train service to the centre of Edinburgh. If you have a group of friends, then you could also book The Wee Pad (UK42918) upstairs or The Wee Cosy (UK42920) next door.£95From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Cupar, ScotlandA wondrous single-storey cottage resting on the grounds of Hill of Tarvit Mansion in Cupar, Scotland. Woodburning stove. All-ground-floor. Dog-friendly. St Andrews 9.5 miles; Kirkcaldy 16.2 miles; Perth 25.8 miles.£68From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Cupar, ScotlandA delightful ground floor cottage resting within the enchanting grounds of Hill of Tarvit Mansion in Cupar, Scotland. Open fire. Single-storey. Dog-friendly. St Andrews 9.5 miles; Kirkcaldy 16.2 miles; Perth 25.8 miles.£73From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Cupar, ScotlandThis delightful ground floor cottage lies on the grounds of Hill of Tarvit Mansion, in Cupar, Scotland. Open fire. Enclosed private garden. Utility. Dog-friendly. St Andrews 9.5 miles; Kirkcaldy 16.2 miles; Perth 25.8 miles.£73From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Anstruther, ScotlandAultnagar is located in the historic village of Upper Largo in the beautiful East Neuk of Fife just 10 miles from the world-famous university and golfing town of St Andrews. The cottage has been recently renovated to a high standard and features all the facilities you would expect from a modern holiday cottage. It is a pet friendly property allowing 2 dogs free of charge, sleeping 4 in comfort and has off street parking for one car.
Upper Largo is dominated by Largo Law, the highest hill in the region and the cottage benefits from great views of Largo Law from its fully enclosed rear garden. Access to the path up Largo Law is yards away from the front door for those who have the stamina to climb to the top in order to take in the great views of East Fife, the Firth of Forth and the Lothians. The village itself has a restaurant, a short walk from the cottage, and is steeped in history with the historic church being the focal point of the village. Many walks radiate from the village and the beach at Lower Largo, Robinson Crusoe’s birthplace, is a 20-minute walk away via a number of local footpaths which also give access to the Fife Coastal Path.
The local area is noted for its wide sandy beaches interspersed by rocky headlands, the depth of its history, ranging from Falkland Palace, a favourite of Mary Queen of Scots, to the Secret Bunker which highlights the part played by Fife during the cold war and the breadth of its culinary and produce offerings with Michelin starred restaurants complemented by award winning fish and chip shops as well as numerous farm shops and farmers markets showcasing the best produce Fife and Scotland has to offer. The owners look forward to welcoming you to Aultnagar where they will do everything they can to ensure you have a wonderful stay in Fife. Beach 1 mile. Shop 1 mile, pub and restaurant 215 yards.
Short Term Let Licence No. FP00024P£91From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Anstruther, ScotlandThe Hideaway is an ideal location for couples, friends and a family to enjoy a holiday by the seaside with a sandy beach just minutes from the cottage. Located in the thriving seaside town of Anstruther with a fishing harbour and pier as well as two sandy beaches. In an elevated location looking over the red pantile roof tops to the Firth of Forth, the cottage is entered at the back there is a small terrace with seating and offers great views of the sea and Isle of May.
The living/dining area is the spot for everyone to gather to plan the next day’s activities. There is a shower room and a kingsize bedroom. Steep stairs lead to the lower ground floor with two furthers bedrooms and a well equipped kitchen with doors leading to the sunny courtyard with seating, where you can enjoy a glass of wine. From the cottage wander down to the harbour-side for a coffee and watch the sea and activity. Anstruther has eating places to suit all tastes, from an award winning fish and chip shop to a Michelin star restaurant, cafés, traditional inns, ice cream shops, bakers, gift shops and galleries. Explore the old lanes and wynds with old houses with tales of seafaring captains. Don’t forget your bucket and spade, the sandy beaches are ideal for building sand castles, paddling and exploring the rock pools. For coastal walks the Fife Coastal Path goes through the town and leads in either direction with great views over the shoreline to Edinburgh and takes you to secluded coves, quaint fishing villages and sandy beaches.
St Andrews is only 9 miles away with good shopping facilities as well as lots of places to eat, ice cream parlour, pubs and tea shops. Well known as being the home of golf, visit the British Golf Museum or play a round on one of the championship courses. The Hideaway is a great all year round destination with events and activities throughout the year, including summer food and arts festivals as well as an annual life boat gala which provides great entertainment for all the family.£135From price per night based on 7 night stay