- Carrbridge, Scotland
Lochanhully Woodland Club is a dog-friendly resort, located right in the heart of the Scottish Highlands. Lochanhully is known for its peaceful surrounding environment as is free of all town-life noise pollution, while being only half a mile outside the nearest village, Carrbridge.£86Price per night from
- Inverness, Scotland
The Glenmoriston Townhouse Hotel is a dog-friendly, 4-star city center in Inverness.£69Price per night from
- Aviemore, Scotland
Spey Valley is a dog-friendly resort situated on the banks of the River Spey. You and your four legged friend will be able to explore all that the Cairngorms National Park has to offer.£84Price per night from
- North Kessock, ScotlandSet by the shore of Beauly Firth, this semi-detached, single-storey property enjoys lovely views over the glistening waters towards the mountains beyond. Furnished and equipped to a good standard, including with a dining table for 6 people, this wing of a larger property is conveniently situated for exploring this lovely part of the Northern Highlands, yet The Sea Lodge still enjoys its private setting. Although there is private parking for 2 cars, if you need extra space please let the owners know. With a charming pub, restaurant, grocery shop and a fresh sea breeze, the village of North Kessock is well worth a visit just 3 miles away, as is Inverness; the ‘capital of the Highlands’, which is 5 miles away.
Take a trip along the beautiful Moray coastline, which was voted amongst the top 20 of the world’s best coastline destinations thanks to its rugged cliffs, busy little fishing ports, tranquil beaches and Moray Firth’s own resident bottlenose dolphins. There are regular dolphin cruises on the Moray Firth, as well as the Dolphin and Seal Centre near to the village.
Also nearby is the Black Isle Wildlife Park. Take a trip along the Moray Malt Whiskey Trail – the only one of its kind in the world. The area has many attractions including Culloden Battlefield, Fort George, Cawdor and Brodie Castles, the ruins of Urquhart Castle, not to mention the world-famous Loch Ness. The area is a paradise for outdoorsy types with a wealth of activities available including mountain biking, hill walking, orienteering, sea and loch trips, as well as a number of water sports (you could even launch your kayak right from your front door!). Golf is also available with numerous links and championship courses within easy reach. For less intrepid visitors, you can simply sit back, put your feet up and watch the world go by in your home-from-home, The Sea Lodge. Beach 5 yards. Shop, pub and restaurant 3 miles.
The Sea Lodge can be booked together with The Anchor and Chain (UK5234) to accommodate up to 16 guests.£142Price per night from
- Isle Of Skye, ScotlandA superb property resting on the outskirts of Dunvegan. Two pets welcome. Woodburning stove. Portree 26.3 miles.£89Price per night from
- Corran, ScotlandAdjoining one of the finest recording facilities in Scotland and offering a quiet, inspiring location for musicians, writers, artists and families. Close to the village of Ardgour with views across Loch Linnhe, this semi-detached holiday cottage is ideal for those wishing to explore the Ardnamurchan and Morvern Peninsulas and the Inner Hebrides with their stunning scenery, walks, fishing, golf and wildlife. It is also 35 minutes’ from the ’Harry Potter’ viaduct at Glenfinnan. Supermarket online deliveries can be made to the area. Local artisan food and crafts, and farm produce can also be found nearby. Shop 4 miles, pub and restaurant 3 miles.£83Price per night from
- Isle Of Skye, Scotland
Spacious detached cottage with views to sea and moutains in Sconser. Pretty surrounding garden with stream and bridge. Well-equipped and comfortable. Ideal for touring. Portree 12 miles.£57Price per night from
- Lochailort, ScotlandLovely detached Scottish holiday cottage on shoreline of sheltered bay at Glenuig. Cosy, comfortable accommodation with four bedrooms and woodburner. Lochailort 8 miles.£90Price per night from
- Isle Of Skye, ScotlandThis detached house lies in Torrin within the Isle of Skye, close to Broadford. Large enclosed garden. Woodburning stove. Parking for two. Broadford 5.7 miles. Corry 6.1 miles. Heast 10.7 miles.£67Price per night from
- Isle Of Skye, Scotland
A fantastic two-bedroom cedar-built cabin resting on the outskirts of Ardvasar, Isle of Skye. Dog-friendly. Off-road parking. Woodburning stove. Exceptional views. Private garden. Teangue 5.9 miles; Mallaig 7.7 miles; Fort William 49.9 miles.£178Price per night from