Dog-friendly Isle of Skye
Home to some of Scotland's most iconic landscapes and spectacular natural wonders, Skye is a truly special place to visit. Whether you're looking to escape to the hills or chill out by the river, there are plenty of cosy dog-friendly places for you and your pooch to stay.
- Broadford, ScotlandMust be the resident Border Collie! Plus, the beach is just a stone’s throw away and there are brilliant walks on the doorstep to enjoy with your four-legged friend.
- Isle Of Skye, ScotlandThe hotel is surrounded by plenty of outdoor space for your dog to play and it is walking distance from the gorgeous Armadale beach - perfect for a splash and play.
- Portree, ScotlandNone£101Price per night from
- Glendale, ScotlandIf you’re looking for rural then this is ideal for you. Explore the breathtaking nature of Skye with your dog by your side – they’ll love it!£92Price per night from
- Portree, Scotland£63Price per night from
- Glendale, ScotlandNone£79Price per night from
- Glendale, ScotlandNone£67Price per night from
- Totaig, ScotlandNone
- Dunvegan, Scotland£78Price per night from
- Uig, Scotland£76Price per night from