Pet Friendly Holiday Moray
Scotland's North East Coast is in an idyllic position surrounded by the stunning Moray firth coastline, Cairngorms national park, and part of the famous whisky trail. This peaceful location is a pawfect for a hound hideaway in one of Scotland's oldest tiny towns.
- Ballindalloch, ScotlandWelcome to Honey Cottage, your perfect holiday escape in the charming village of Auchnarrow, nestled in the heart of the stunning Highlands. With breathtaking landscapes, rich history, and a plethora of outdoor adventures waiting to be explored, your stay at Honey Cottage promises an unforgettable experience in this idyllic Scottish destination.
Auchnarrow is a tranquil haven for nature enthusiasts and culture seekers alike. The village is surrounded by majestic mountains, crystal-clear lochs, and dense forests, making it a haven for hikers, cyclists, and nature lovers. Whether you’re a seasoned outdoor enthusiast or just looking for a leisurely stroll, the Highlands have something for everyone. The nearby Cairngorms National Park offers a multitude of hiking trails, including the famous Speyside Way, which winds its way through the picturesque Spey Valley.
For those with a penchant for adventure, the Highlands offer a wealth of exciting activities. The River Spey, renowned for its salmon fishing, presents an opportunity to cast your line and experience the thrill of angling. Or perhaps you’d prefer to explore the region’s many whiskey distilleries, savouring the fine Scotch whisky for which the Highlands are celebrated. If you’re seeking a deeper connection with Scotland’s history and culture, the Highlands will not disappoint. Visit historic castles, such as Ballindalloch Castle and Cawdor Castle, to step back in time and learn about the region’s fascinating past. And don’t miss the chance to immerse yourself in the local Highland games, where you can witness traditional sports, enjoy Scottish music, and taste regional delicacies.
The village of Auchnarrow itself is a quaint gem with friendly locals and a warm atmosphere. Its traditional charm is perfectly complemented by its proximity to the natural wonders of the Highlands, making it an ideal base for your Highland adventure. Discover the enchanting beauty and captivating experiences that Auchnarrow and the Highlands have to offer when you make Honey Cottage your home away from home. Your unforgettable journey awaits in this picturesque corner of Scotland.£64From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Cullen, ScotlandThis lovely, semi-detached Grade B listed cottage has a great location in the heart of Cullen on the beautiful Moray Coast. Perfect for friends or a family getaway, it has been lovingly restored whilst retaining its original steep staircase and low ceiling features, and the multi-level garden has a view of the sea through the viaduct. Just ¼ mile from the beach with many walks in the surrounding area, this cottage is perfectly situated for all the local attractions.
Cullen is a wonderful little village, a real treasure trove of cute shops and cafés, and a perfect place to spend some time. Don’t forget to try the local speciality, Cullen skink. The neighbouring villages are well worth a visit and golf can be found nearby also. Further afield, Elgin and Inverness can be reached easily for a day out. Beach ¼ mile. Shop 120 yards, pub and restaurant ¼ mile.£61From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Fochabers, ScotlandA remarkable single-storey holiday home tucked away in the quaint hamlet of Bogmoor, in Moray, Scotland. Countryside views. Woodburning stove. Open-plan. Rural. Fochabers 3.3 miles; Elgin 11.6 miles.£69From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Ballindalloch, ScotlandSituated in the heart of Grantown-on-Spey, this charming, semi-detached holiday cottage is set back off the green and offers guests a good level of space. On the ground floor there is a kitchen/dining room with a cosy wood burner, living room with further wood burner and French doors leading to the garden, and a bathroom. On the first floor there is a shower room and two bedrooms; one with a double and a single bed, and one with a kingsize bed. Outside there is a lawned garden and on-site parking for 1 car.
Grantown-on-Spey is situated halfway between the Cairngorm and Lecht ski areas. This location is very popular in winter with skiers and snowboarders. The town has a good selection of shops, restaurants and bars which are all just a short walk from the cottage. There is a superb 18-hole golf course, and the Grantown Heritage Museum is worth a visit. Shop, pub and restaurant 200 yards.£69From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Ballindalloch, ScotlandSituated in an elevated rural position, Glen View is the perfect destination for those looking to escape and enjoy a holiday in Northern Scotland. The property nestles within the owners grounds along with three other holiday properties. All on the ground floor, this lovely property has an open plan living space with a huge picture window overlooking surrounding countryside, two bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside there is a private seating area for relaxing, as well as a communal laundry room.
This tranquil location is perfect for outdoor enthusiasts with superb walking and cycling opportunities available from the door. The nearby town of Grantown-on-Spey is ideal for an afternoon of wandering around the shops, or perhaps enjoy a drive north to Lossiemouth and spend a day on the beach. The nearby ski slopes are within easy reach are available January to April (snow permitting). Shop 21 miles, pub and restaurant 7 miles.
Glen View can be booked together with The Den (UK31510), The Mill (UK31512) and Corrie View (UK31519) to accommodate up to 18 guests.£91From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Cullen, ScotlandThis beautiful timber-cladded, detached lodge, with a glass gable to maximise the views, sits in a rural location, only 5 miles to the beautiful seaside town of Cullen. The lodge has been renovated in 2020, now offering a great range of appliances in a warm and welcome space, complete with underfloor heating and a wood burner.
There is a stunning open plan living/dining/kitchen, with comfortable furniture wrapped around the wood burner and a well-quipped kitchen area. The master bedroom has a kingsize bed and benefits from an en-suite shower room. There is also a twin bedroom served by a family bathroom. Outside there is a private space with comfortable furniture and a wood-fired hot tub. Beach 5 miles. Shop 5 miles, pub and restaurant 4 miles.£97From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Ballindalloch, ScotlandThis lovely detached cottage is set amongst the rolling hills and stunning scenery of Glenlivet, in the heart of the Whisky Trail. Inside, attractive décor combines with comfortable furnishings to produce a cosy and homely atmosphere. The entrance vestibule has plenty of room for storing outdoor boots and coats, and the kitchen/dining room opens onto a sun room at the rear. This in turn leads onto a raised lawned garden, complete with summerhouse and wood-fired hot tub, where you can sit back in the warm water and admire the wonderful panoramic views beyond the garden. The sun room is a lovely place to curl up with a book or to enjoy a meal after a busy day sightseeing.
An ideal base for relaxing and exploring this wonderful part of the Scottish Highlands, Nether Clashnoir is situated approximately half-way between Aberdeen and Inverness. For the whisky connoisseur, there are many distilleries to visit including ’The Glenlivet’, the Macallan, the Balvenie and Glenfiddich.
Throughout this wild and romantic region, many castles, houses and gardens are open to the public including Ballindalloch Castle, one of the most beautiful castles in Scotland. From a sporting perspective there is plenty to do in the area, from fishing on the great Spey and Avon rivers, to walking, golfing, cycling at the nearby Glenlivet mountain bike trails or skiing at the Lecht. With other excellent sporting activities in and around the local area, guests will be spoilt for choice. Visit Carrbridge, home to the famous Landmark Centre where young and old can enjoy the various outdoor activities, or for a complete contrast take a trip up to the beautiful beaches of the Moray Coast, which is within easy driving distance.£72From price per night based on 7 night stay