Pet Friendly Holidays Perth and Kinross
With stunning scenery featuring beautiful moors, lochs, waterfalls and woodlands, Perthshire is an amazing place to explore with your pooch. Perfect for adventurous doggie walks and countryside strolls, there's plenty for you and your canine to see and do before you find sanctuary in cosy dog friendly holiday cottages.
- Blairgowrie, ScotlandSet on a Highland estate spanning 4500 acres with hills rising to 2500ft, these four holiday properties are situated on the edge of the Cairngorms National Park with a wild flower reserve nearby, and an abundance of wildlife including ospreys and huge herds of deer. For 300 years Cistercian Monks spent half of each year at this peaceful place, making butter and cheese and brewing beer from the pure springs that continue to feed the houses.
Delightful 18th-century Clover Cottage (ref UNH) is reached from its parking area via a short track across a stream. With its own large garden with views towards the great massif of the Grampians. Claypotts (ref SYH), a charming 18th-century cottage, is in an utterly peaceful glen at the heart of the estate with its own enclosed garden on the banks of the River Isla. Croft End Cottage (ref SPPX), a 15th-century cottage lies secluded behind double hedges and is a romantic yet fabulously comfortable place perfect for explorers, lovers and honeymooners. Brewlands Cottage (ref SDDB) is a 17th-century, cosy, very comfortable property in a lovely riverside location with fishing from the garden and views of high hills and surrounding quiet countryside.
The owners can arrange a number of different activities, including a beautician/masseuse, a piper who can give talks on Highland bagpipes, bird watching, cyle hire, clay pigeon shooting, falcony demonstrations, full/half day tailor-made tours including smoked salmon tasting and whisky distillery tours, photography stalking, tennis lessons with a junior Wimbledon finalist and wildlife safaris. The list is endless! All the properties can be partially or fully catered, including cakes, freezer cooking left for your arrival, and even children’s tea. Barbecues and picnics can also be arranged, as well as wine/whisky deliveries.
There are ancient wild flower meadows with rare wild yellow violets and orchids. Red squirrels live around the gardens and the walls support rare ferns and lichens which grow only in unpolluted places. Walking from the door of each cottage. Excellent golf courses at St Andrews, Carnoustie, Gleneagles and Rosemount. Glenshee ski resort is 35 minutes, as is Pitlochry with its theatre, restaurants and kilt and cashmere shops. An adventure centre 20 minutes away, with pony trekking at Balmoral Estate and many castles and stately homes to visit: Balmoral, Glamis, Blair Atholl, Scone Palace and Braemar. Visit the famous Whisky Trail. Riding centre 6 miles. The oldest tree in Europe is in Fortingall, 1 hour. Shops 12 miles, pub 2 miles.£95Price per night from
- Blairgowrie, ScotlandAn idyllic ground-floor cottage nestled within the village of Newtyle, Scotland. Romantic retreat. Accessible accommodation. Hot tub. Glamis 7.9 miles. Dundee 11.9 miles. Dunkeld 20.7 miles.£74Price per night from
- Auchterarder, ScotlandKeybox Entry, self check-in
ULV Fogging - Covid Deep Cleaning
Min 2 night stay.£400Price per night from
- Auchterarder, Scotland6 bedroom, 5 bath, Vast Sociable Kitchen, Dining, Living Room, Open Fire
Sleeps up to 14
Private Covered Heated Swimming Pool (available 9am to 9pm), Hot Tub
Private Courtyard, with Gas BBQ and outdoor seating
Further Terrace and Lawns with Children's Play area and Spectacular Views
2 dogs welcome (£25 per dog cleaning charge)
Self Catering or Catered options apply£604Price per night from
- Crieff, Scotland
A stunning and tranquil Perthshire Riverside Log Cabin, the lodge featuring a hot tub is located on the lush banks of the River Earn.£78Price per night from
- St Fillans, Scotland
Located in the picturesque St Fillans sits this magnificent dog-friendly log cabin with a hot tub on the lush banks of the River Earn. Enjoy the tranquility of the waters edge with your furry friend by your side.£141Price per night from
- Crieff, ScotlandA lovely two-bedroom lodge resting on the St Fillans Caravan Park, Perth and Kinross. Dog-friendly. Hot tub. Off-road parking. Close to amenities. Comrie 5.5 miles; Crieff 11.9 miles; Perth 29.6 miles.£106Price per night from