Pet Friendly Holidays Perth and Kinross
With stunning scenery featuring beautiful moors, lochs, waterfalls and woodlands, Perthshire is an amazing place to explore with your pooch. Perfect for adventurous doggie walks and countryside strolls, there's plenty for you and your canine to see and do before you find sanctuary in cosy dog friendly holiday cottages.
- Blairgowrie, ScotlandCharming end terrace cottage surrounded by beautiful Perthshire scenery near Blairgowrie. Ideal for fishing, golf, walking and cycling. Open plan accommodation. Catering available. Blairgowrie 5 miles.£73From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Dunkeld, ScotlandAn impressive, Victorian detached holiday home resting on the outskirts of Dunkeld, Perthshire. Games room. Expansive grounds. Off-road parking. Blairgowrie 9.9 miles; Perth 14.4 miles; Pitlochry 15.8 miles.£608From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Pitlochry, ScotlandA traditional cottage tucked away in a remote corner of Killichonan overlooking Loch Rannoch. Farm petting. Balcony with views. WiFi. Kenmore 22.1 miles; Pitlochry 26.6 miles; Perth 54.7 miles.
- Pitlochry, ScotlandA charming reverse-level lodge lying near the banks of Loch Rannoch in Killichonan, near Kinloch Rannoch in Scotland. Pet-friendly. Open-plan. Off-road parking. Kenmore 22.1 miles; Pitlochry 26.6 miles; Perth 54.7 miles.
- Pitlochry, ScotlandA stone built cottage overlooking remote views of Loch Rannoch, nestled in the remote settlement of Killichonan near Kinloch Rannoch. WiFi. Electric fire. Farm petting. Kenmore 22.1 miles; Pitlochry 26.6 miles; Perth 54.7 miles.