Pet Friendly Holidays Perth and Kinross
With stunning scenery featuring beautiful moors, lochs, waterfalls and woodlands, Perthshire is an amazing place to explore with your pooch. Perfect for adventurous doggie walks and countryside strolls, there's plenty for you and your canine to see and do before you find sanctuary in cosy dog friendly holiday cottages.
- Pitlochry, ScotlandOn the outskirts of Pitlochry, this attractive holiday bungalow, with private fishing from a jetty set on the banks of the River Tummel at the bottom of the garden, is ideally located for Pitlochry’s Festival Theatre, or for a leisurely ramble along the river bank. Hill and glen walking, angling, birdwatching, riding, golf and white water rafting all nearby. Shops and pubs 1 mile.£118From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Pitlochry, ScotlandThis cosy, detached cottage is set in the small town of Pitlochry and offers an excellent holiday base for touring Perthshire, with the attractive towns of Blairgowrie, Dunkeld and Aberfeldy within easy reach. Glenshee, Scotland’s largest ski resort, is one hour away and a short walk from the cottage will give you a choice of bars, restaurants and shops. The property is just a few minutes from the River Tummel, famous for its salmon fishing. On the outskirts of the town lies an 18 hole golf course with wonderful views across the Tummel Valley. For family entertainment, the Pitlochry Festival Theatre is a must, Faskally Woods and Pitlochry Putting Green are also worth a visit. There are plenty of country walks and cycle paths with lots of wildlife to look out for including deer, wild birds and red squirrels. The historic town of Perth is only 26 miles away. Shop and restaurant 200 yards, pub 300 yards.£76From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Pitlochry, ScotlandA traditional cottage tucked away in a remote corner of Killichonan overlooking Loch Rannoch. Farm petting. Balcony with views. WiFi. Kenmore 22.1 miles; Pitlochry 26.6 miles; Perth 54.7 miles.£65From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Pitlochry, ScotlandA charming reverse-level lodge lying near the banks of Loch Rannoch in Killichonan, near Kinloch Rannoch in Scotland. Pet-friendly. Open-plan. Off-road parking. Kenmore 22.1 miles; Pitlochry 26.6 miles; Perth 54.7 miles.
- Pitlochry, ScotlandA stone built cottage overlooking remote views of Loch Rannoch, nestled in the remote settlement of Killichonan near Kinloch Rannoch. WiFi. Electric fire. Farm petting. Kenmore 22.1 miles; Pitlochry 26.6 miles; Perth 54.7 miles.