Pet Friendly Holidays Perth and Kinross
With stunning scenery featuring beautiful moors, lochs, waterfalls and woodlands, Perthshire is an amazing place to explore with your pooch. Perfect for adventurous doggie walks and countryside strolls, there's plenty for you and your canine to see and do before you find sanctuary in cosy dog friendly holiday cottages.
- St Fillans, Scotland
Situated on the banks of Loch Earn, dog-friendly The Four Seasons Hotel in Scotland couldn’t have a more picturesque location if it tried, with spectacular views of the surrounding landscape of Perthshire.£151Price per night from
- Auchterarder, Scotland
A world-famous, five-star luxury hotel within its own estate, dog-friendly Gleneagles Hotel, known as the ‘palace of the glens’ sits in 850 acres of stunning Perthshire countryside.£450Price per night fromPetsPyjamas Exclusive Package Available
- Stanley, Scotland
Dog-friendly Ballathie House Hotel in Scotland is a superb four-star country house hotel located in the heart of Scotland in Perthshire.£94Price per night fromPetsPyjamas Exclusive Package Available
- Blairgowrie, ScotlandThis attractive spacious detached bungalow is situated in a quiet elevated cul-de-sac in a peaceful residential area of Blairgowrie. The rear of the holiday home backs onto an enclosed garden and sitting-out area, accessed from a very large pleasant sun room, enjoying a high degree of privacy. Blairgowrie is a market town in the heart of Perthshire, with plenty of shops and restaurants. Excellent walking, riding and cycling in the nearby Glen Isla and Glen Shee, as well as skiing in winter. Golf locally at Alyth and Rosemount. Organised events locally include Highland Games as well as good theatres at Perth, Dundee and Pitlochry. Shop, pub and restaurant 0.5 miles.£68From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Ruthven, ScotlandSet on a working arable and cattle farm, within the owner’s 2000-acre estate in the Vale of Strathmore, these four welcoming and spacious holiday cottages have been restored to a very high standard. The most recent addition to the collection, Kingfisher Cottage (UK38211) is a renovated, detached, single-storey luxury cottage, tucked way down a farm track. With two stylish bedrooms and beautiful quality furnishings throughout, the high ceilinged open plan living room/kitchen features an eyecatching wood burner flanked by full length picture windows, making the most of the view for the ultimate relaxing experience. Islabank Farmhouse (ref SAAP) is a traditional, characterful, comfortable farmhouse which is ideal for families. Curlew Cottage (ref SYYJ) is a charming, beautifully converted, detached, single-storey property and a haven for wildlife. Still part of the farm but located 4 miles away is Osprey Cottage (ref UZQ), a delightful, light and sunny, single-storey detached cottage.
Set amongst beautiful farmland and fruit-growing country, they make an excellent choice for relaxing breaks in the heart of rural Perthshire. The estate makes an ideal base for exploring central Scotland, Edinburgh, Perth, St Andrews and the Highlands. Glamis Castle is a few miles away. Outdoor activities (golf, skiing, fishing, riding, cycling) are readily available. Shops and pub 3 miles.
Kingfisher Cottage (UK38211), Islabank Farmhouse (SAAP), Curlew Cottage (SYYJ) and Osprey Cottage (UZQ, 4 miles away) can be booked together to accommodate up to 16 guests.£71From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Comrie, ScotlandSurrounded by farmland, beautiful scenery and wildlife, this semi-detached, single-storey holiday property is set in the heart of the scenic West Strathearn area of Perthshire and only three miles from the pretty village of Comrie. This spacious cottage offers sumptuous accommodation and is perfect for couples who want to relax in this majestic setting.
The hills and glens of Perthshire make it the ideal location for riding, cycling, fishing and walking, and you are surrounded by some of the finest golf courses in Scotland including the famous Gleneagles. Explore Drummond Castle and its beautiful gardens, the famous Grouse Distillery, and Perth, Stirling, Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park are just a short drive away. Glasgow and Edinburgh are just over an hour’s drive away. After a day exploring, put your feet up and relax in front of the wood burner and enjoy the view.
This property can be booked with Ben Hennie (CC524068) to accommodate four guests.£61From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Birnam, ScotlandThe cottage is the former Coach House to Heath Park, a listed property used by Beatrix Potter in the 1890s. Set in an elevated position on a quiet private road in the Victorian conservation village of Birnam, this cottage has its own garden within the grounds of the owner’s property. Walking, cycling, golf, fishing, castles, gardens and distillieries locally. Excellent transport links, with Dunkeld railway station, 400 yards. Shop and pub 600 yards.£46From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Crieff, ScotlandFiona’s Cottage is an immaculately-presented, semi-detached holiday home, renovated to a good standard and thoughtfully furnished for guests’ comfort and ease. Situated in the market town of Crieff in the heart of beautiful Perthshire with its lochs and glens, hills and mountains and spectacular scenery. This is the perfect location to relax and enjoy this area with friends and family. There are an abundance of cafés, restaurants, bars and local shops all within walking distance, as well as a network of local pathways and cycle tracks. There are 20 golf courses within 20 miles including the famous Gleneagles. Other attractions include lochs and river fishing (Salmon, Grayling and Trout Fishing, at cost, licence required), horse riding, mountain climbing, whisky distilleries, castles, parks and gardens to visit. Whether you are looking for a relaxing holiday or a more energetic break, there is something for all ages to enjoy. Within easy driving are Perth, Stirling, Edinburgh, Glasgow and Loch Lomond. Shop, pub and restaurant 100 yards.£85From price per night based on 7 night stay