Dog-friendly Hotels Scottish Borders
From the rolling hills and charming countryside in the west to the gentle valleys and the beautiful Berwick coastline in the east, the Scottish Borders is one of the most fascinating areas of Scotland.
A scattering of inspiring abbeys, castles and cultural landmarks share the landscape with spectacular scenery, so there's plenty for you and your pup to explore on what is sure to be a memorable dog-friendly holiday.
- Kelso, ScotlandHas to be the stunning grounds - set in just under 300 acres, it's the perfect playground for you and your pet.£275Price per night from
- Coldingham, ScotlandAt Coldingham Bay, pets are part of the family too! The holiday park is conveniently located for fantastic coastal walks where Fido can roam free and enjoy visiting beautiful surroundings.£56Price per night from
- Kelso, Scotland£76Price per night from
- Hume, Scotland£162Price per night from
- Cockburnspath, ScotlandMust be the beach on the doorstep where Fido can roam free! Pease Bay even has its own dedicated doggie bedroom - complete with a bedroom fit for a dog king or queen.£71Price per night from
- Coldingham, ScotlandAt Scoutscroft, pets are part of the family too! The holiday park is conveniently located for fantastic coastal walks where Fido can roam free and enjoy visiting beautiful surroundings.£127Price per night from
- Gordon, Scotland£92Price per night from
- Gordon, ScotlandNone£436Price per night from
- Kirk Yetholm, ScotlandNone£59Price per night from
- Biggar, ScotlandNone£96Price per night from