With a medieval castle and spectacular scenery, Stirling is a great base for a Scottish escape for you and your furry friend. Stirling is well placed to travel to Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National Park. There you will find beautiful woodlands, walking paths and villages dotted about the area. Plus, the stunning views you'd expect in the Highlands. Stirling is a foodie favourite and a great location for fantastic restaurants.
- Drymen, ScotlandOur signature property, Oakwoods House is a large refurbished four-bedroom holiday home with hot tub, sleeping up to 8 adults and 2 children across four bedrooms and the upstairs sofa bed. The property is complete with 3 lounge/ sitting rooms, 2 dining areas,a fully fitted solid Oak kitchen and 3 bath/ shower rooms.
£219From price per night based on 7 night stay
- French doors to the patio and hot tub
- Fully fitted Oak kitchen with water/ice dispensing fridge freezer, dishwasher and range cooker
- Smart Tv's
- En-suite with underfloor heating and rainwater shower
- Luxury bedding and fluffy robes
- Scottish Fine Soaps toiletries
- Welcome hamper
- Gated resort
- Private driveway parking for several cars
- Strathyre, ScotlandTigh Raineach, a detached bungalow with enclosed garden offering spacious accommodation for eight, is situated in the picturesque village of ’Bonnie Strathyre’ in the heart of the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park. Ideal for families, it makes a perfect retreat from which to explore the stunning scenery of the Trossachs. From its large seated patio, or the garden room if it’s raining, you can enjoy the stunning views from its enviable location.
With immediate access to woodland walks and cycle paths, whether climbing, walking, cycling or wildlife spotting (red squirrels in the garden), there is plenty to do close by. After a busy day enjoy a meal at the large dining table (seats eight or more) and afterwards try a board game or the special Scottish photo quiz. On a clear night you can relax in the hot tub and just stargaze. On a cold day there is also a wood burner to enjoy.
Other activities available locally include golf, horse riding/trekking, fishing, water sports and cycle hire. The village shop, café and pubs are within walking distance, and within a short drive you have the beautiful Loch Katrine, the spectacular Falls of Dochart in Killin and the popular town of Callander, which offers many restaurants, coffee shops, arts and crafts outlets and a visitor’s centre. Loch Lomond, Fort William, Oban, Stirling, Edinburgh and Glasgow, with its superb shopping and vibrant night life, are no more than 90 minutes away.£141From price per night based on 7 night stay