Pet Friendly Pubs with Rooms Stirling
With a medieval castle and spectacular scenery, Stirling is a great base for a Scottish escape for your and your furry friend. Stirling is well placed to travel to Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National Park. There you will find beautiful woodlands, walking paths and villages dotted about the area. Plus, the stunning views you'd expect in the Highlands. Stirling is a foodie favourite and a great location for fantastic restaurants and dog-friendly pubs with rooms.
- Gartmore, ScotlandThis converted barn, built in 1787, offers spacious holiday accommodation and is situated in the picturesque village of Gartmore in the heart of the Trossachs, amidst fantastic scenery. For walking enthusiasts, the property is just 10 miles from Ben Lomond offering exhilarating walking and spectacular views. Fishing, horse riding, pony trekking, cycling, golf and many water sports are all available locally. The city of Stirling with its breathtaking castle, Wallace Monument and Mill Trail is easily accessible, as is Glasgow with its stylish restaurants, boutiques and wine bars. Shop and pub 150 yards.£63From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Dunblane, ScotlandIn a peaceful rural setting this cosy cottage is part of a farmyard conversion with the owner’s home on one side. Superb walks with opportunities to see deer and red kites. Only 2 miles from historic Dunblane with shops, restaurants and cathedral. Stirling, with the imposing castle and Wallace Monument is only 4 miles. Blair Drummond Safari Park is close by, while the stunning hills and glens of Loch Lomond National Park make for a memorable day out. fantastic holiday retreat. Shops and pubs 3 miles (1 mile on foot).£69From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Strathyre, ScotlandTigh Raineach, a detached bungalow with enclosed garden offering spacious accommodation for eight, is situated in the picturesque village of ’Bonnie Strathyre’ in the heart of the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park. Ideal for families, it makes a perfect retreat from which to explore the stunning scenery of the Trossachs. From its large seated patio, or the garden room if it’s raining, you can enjoy the stunning views from its enviable location.
With immediate access to woodland walks and cycle paths, whether climbing, walking, cycling or wildlife spotting (red squirrels in the garden), there is plenty to do close by. After a busy day enjoy a meal at the large dining table (seats eight or more) and afterwards try a board game or the special Scottish photo quiz. On a clear night you can relax in the hot tub and just stargaze. On a cold day there is also a wood burner to enjoy.
Other activities available locally include golf, horse riding/trekking, fishing, water sports and cycle hire. The village shop, café and pubs are within walking distance, and within a short drive you have the beautiful Loch Katrine, the spectacular Falls of Dochart in Killin and the popular town of Callander, which offers many restaurants, coffee shops, arts and crafts outlets and a visitor’s centre. Loch Lomond, Fort William, Oban, Stirling, Edinburgh and Glasgow, with its superb shopping and vibrant night life, are no more than 90 minutes away.£210From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Killin, ScotlandA delightful lodge along the River Dochart in Killin, within Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park. Large garden. Countryside and river views. Woodburning stove. Aberfeldy 22.5 miles; Pitlochry 37.4 miles.£71From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Killin, ScotlandA lovingly restored cottage close to the village of Killin in the heart of Stirling. Hot tub. Family-friendly. Pet-friendly. Enclosed gardens. Killin 7.5 miles; Lochearnhead 6.7 miles; Inveraray 41.9 miles.£196From price per night based on 7 night stay