Unbeatable Value: Pet, Set, Go! Exclusive Packages
Get ready to Pet, Set, Go!
Whether it's a retreat in the countryside or bolthole by the sea, book one of our fabulous Pet, Set Go! packages you won't find anywhere else and that you and your dog will love. Make your dog's day and book online or contact our expert Pet Concierge team on 0203 642 3162 who will be delighted to find you the perfect stay.
- Sherborne, EnglandA super stylish dog-friendly cottage with a doggie bed, bowl, treats, and toy plus fabulous Fido-friendly walks from the door!£605Price per night fromPetsPyjamas Exclusive Package Available
- Truro, EnglandAll four-legged guests are welcomed with their own treats and toys, as well as food and water bowls and comfy dog beds!£106Price per night fromPetsPyjamas Exclusive Package Available
- Truro, EnglandAll four-legged guests are given their own treats and toys, as well as food and water bowls, and comfy dog beds. Plus, the cottages in a prime location for some exploration.£174Price per night fromPetsPyjamas Exclusive Package Available
- Penrith, EnglandFour-legged guests will be supplied with plenty of treats, and there are plenty of peaceful walking opportunities right on your doorstep.£260Price per night from
- Penrith, EnglandVale Croft’s excellent location places the breathtaking Pennines right on your doorstep, providing endless opportunities for peaceful walks with your hound. Scale Cross Fell for jaw-dropping views or hop over to the Lake District for an afternoon!£240Price per night from
- Penrith, EnglandYour pooch will be spoiled with plenty of treats, and there are endless wonderful walking opportunities in the surrounding area.£798Price per night from
- Penrith, EnglandPerfectly placed for wonderful walks, the cottage's excellent location gives you easy access to both the idyllic Lake District and the jaw-dropping Pennines.£830Price per night from
- Penrith, EnglandDashing dogs will adore exploring both the garden and the gorgeous surrounds, as well as trekking the rolling hills of the neighboring Lake District.£550Price per night from
- Penrith, EnglandExplore the picture-perfect Eden Valley with your canine companion, or follow the nearby River Eden for a peaceful afternoon.£260Price per night from
- Penrith, EnglandFurry friends will receive plenty of dog treats. They'll also love the spacious garden and will adore exploring the stunning Lake District.£380Price per night from