- Woodbridge, EnglandThis semi-detached cottage comes fully equipped with a private hot tub. Surrounded by the undulating Suffolk hills, this is a truly special property. The open-plan living area boasts a warm and snug environment which makes for a great social space. The master bedroom comes with an en-suite toilet, and the twin room has an additional pull-out bed, so there’s room for the whole family. With the property all on one level, it’s ideal for wheelchair access too. As well as enjoying your own privacy, with a private entrance, garden and patio area, guests can also take full advantage of the farm’s features, like visiting the goats, sheep, horses and cattle. Beach 16 miles. Shop, pub and restaurant 3 miles.£126From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Frome, EnglandSet in the grounds of the owner’s home and refurbished in the summer of 2019, these charming former stables are surrounded by wonderful countryside and have been converted to a very good standard. It is a superbly convenient holiday base for the world heritage city of Bath with its historic buildings, world famous theatre and river trips, and Bradford-On-Avon and its beautiful canals, as well as the city of Wells, Glastonbury Tor, Longleat House and Safari Park, Cheddar Gorge and caves, Stourhead and Wookey Hole. Close by is the village of Kilmersdon, home to the nursery rhyme Jack and Jill. Also the beautiful picturesque village of Mells is only 2.5 miles away. There are many wonderful country pubs and restaurants in the surrounding area. There are several sandy and dramatic coastal beaches to the west and south, such as Lyme Regis, Weston-super-Mare and Burnham-on-Sea. It also makes a perfect place from which to cycle, walk and play golf. Shop and pub with food 1½ miles.£97From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Frome, EnglandSet in the grounds of the owner’s home and refurbished in the summer of 2019, these charming former stables are surrounded by wonderful countryside and have been converted to a very good standard. It is a superbly convenient holiday base for the world heritage city of Bath with its historic buildings, world famous theatre and river trips, and Bradford-On-Avon and its beautiful canals, as well as the city of Wells, Glastonbury Tor, Longleat House and Safari Park, Cheddar Gorge and caves, Stourhead and Wookey Hole. Close by is the village of Kilmersdon, home to the nursery rhyme Jack and Jill. Also the beautiful picturesque village of Mells is only 2.5 miles away. There are many wonderful country pubs and restaurants in the surrounding area. There are several sandy and dramatic coastal beaches to the west and south, such as Lyme Regis, Weston-super-Mare and Burnham-on-Sea. It also makes a perfect place from which to cycle, walk and play golf. Shop and pub with food 1½ miles.£64From price per night based on 7 night stay
- ScotlandEscape to this splendid detached barn conversion in rural Perthshire, which is just a short drive from Auchterarder with its 1½-mile long high street lined with a splendid selection of eateries and bespoke shopping. Woodend Farm Barn nestles close to the owner’s home on Woodend Farm, now a 10-acre smallholding where Highland cattle and sheep graze. It was built well before the railway line, which is spanned by two beautiful bridges on the edge of the farm garden.
For many years, the farm operated as an 80-acre pig farm, but in 1999, a 10-acre section was sold off and the new owners completely transformed it. The farmhouse remained, but many of the sheds were taken down to leave just a small section, which was turned into stables. When the current owners took over in 2009, the barn itself was initially used as a machinery store and then a lambing shed, the barn has now been converted into a holiday home with a private hot tub, where guests can relax in the evening with a glass of wine in hand.
Immaculately-presented and providing spacious and contemporary accommodation, Woodend Farm Barn enjoys uninterrupted views of the miles of beautiful Perthshire countryside. This property is in an ideal location for relaxing with friends and family, and enjoying the area with all it has to offer.
Gleneagles Golf Course and Auchterader Golf Club are close by, making it an ideal location for golfers, as well as an excellent base for exploring the countryside with its abundance of walks, cycling, fishing, Whisky distilleries, castles and historic homes and gardens.
Crieff, Perth and Stirling are only a short drive away, and just over an hour’s drive from the heart of Glasgow and Edinburgh. The local railway station provides links to all major towns and cities. Alternatively just relax in the garden and enjoy the views, either in the hot tub, or from one of the outside seating areas which the owner has positioned to catch the best of the sunshine. Shop, pub and restaurant 1½ miles.£95From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Worcester, EnglandA fantastic barn conversion, with wider doors for especially wheelchair access, which is located on the owner’s smallholding, in rural Worcestershire on the outskirts of Little Witley. The owner will offer you a very warm welcome and a chance to feed the abundance of animals, including chickens, turkeys, quails, geese, ducks and sheep. A great location to explore the area with plenty of beautiful walks from the property. Witley Court is less than 3 miles away, with Ombersley, Worcester, Malvern, Hallow and Stourport-on-Severn all close by. Further afield are Stratford-upon-Avon, Ledbury and Hereford. Fishing nearby. Shop, pub and restaurant 2 miles.£86From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Hexham, EnglandNestled away in Northumberland along a country lane and with views across open fields, Vindomora Country Lodges are an ideal place to enjoy a super holiday. There are nine lodges (refs UK10383, UK10384, UK10385, UK10386, UK10388, UKC4416, UK33743, UK36147 and UK12633) which are all on one level and finished to a high standard. Each lodge boasts a super, open plan living, dining and kitchen area. The living area is spacious and comfortable with a wood burner and views out across the fields. The furnishings are of an excellent standard and the kitchens are fully fitted with all appliances including gas hob, electric oven, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. The family bathrooms all boast a great shower, heated towel rail and ample storage space for toiletries. Coria Lodge (ref UKC4416) has been adapted to accomodate wheelchair users, with disabled parking, extra wide ramp access, widened doorways, raised electrical sockets and hoist facilities. The low level entry bathroom has a large shower with bi-folding doors allowing wheelchair access, a grab rail and raised toilet. Each detached lodge also offers a private, 6-seater hot tub (Coria Lodge, ref UKC4416, has a hoist rail system installed) and garden area with garden furniture for sitting out and enjoying the location. These properties are for families and couple bookings only, bookings for party purposes such as stag or hen parties are not accepted.
Perfectly situated near to the banks of the River Derwent with a boat house and fishing permits available for a small fee, guests who enjoy river fishing will be spoilt for choice. Also just a few hundred yards from the Derwent Walkway as well as a variety of established public footpaths, walks and cycling routes, there is no better base for enjoying and exploring the local area. Then leading further out into County Durham, Northumberland, the Northumberland National Park and the stunning North Pennines. Only half a mile from the village of Ebchester, there are plenty of amenities and facilities right on the doorstep. A local village pub, excellent restaurants and a village shop are at the heart of this thriving community and within easy walking distance from the lodges. Golf lovers will be able to book a place on the famous Slaley Hall course just 15 miles away or the closer course at Consett which is just 3 miles away. The cathedral city of Durham, a UNESCO World Heritage site, is only 15 miles away and well worth a visit.
Officially located in Northumberland yet also on the border of County Durham, there are plenty of places to visit and explore within an easy radius. Steeped in history, the county of Northumberland is home to the historic Hadrian’s Wall which spans 73 miles from coast to coast and is now recognised as a World Heritage Site. The market town of Hexham is a 15 mile drive away and offers plenty of facilities and amenities including a leisure centre, bowling alley, supermarkets, shops and a farmers market, as well as the historic attractions including Hexham Abbey and Hexham Old Gaol. The pretty town of Corbridge lies just 10 miles away and boasts a cobbled street centre surrounded by quaint tea shops, cafés and boutiques. Beach 24 miles. Shop, pub and restaurant ½ mile.
The properties can be booked together to accommodate up to 46 guests.£100From price per night based on 7 night stay
- EnglandThis very spacious, detached property is the ultimate getaway, with both a games room and an outdoor play area for children. It also has superb living, kitchen and dining areas for the rest of the family. Meadow View is perfect for families coming together, or for large groups needing somewhere to meet as a base and enjoy fun and time together. With the Roanhead Beach just over 3 miles away, and only a short drive into the South Lakes, this is superbly positioned accommodation for any occasion. Equally, you could just remain on site for a relaxing time away, parked behind the electric gates, and enjoy the on-site gymnasium, hot tub and games areas without the need to drive anywhere else. For those bringing infants and toddlers, the property provides ample equipment such as a baby bath with a seat insert for the main bath too, bottle maker, bottle warmer, steriliser, baby bouncer, electronic swing chair, a few toys, highchair, travel cot and a wooden cot which can be placed in any room. Beach 3½ miles. Shop 1 mile, pub ¾ mile and restaurant 1½ miles.£311From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Tiverton, EnglandSituated in a quiet part of Cadeleigh, these beautiful, detached, barn conversions overlook the ponds and the deer with amazing views across the rolling hills of Devon. Set 100 yards apart within the owner’s 40-acre deer farm, nestled next to the ponds, the properties are accessed by an unmade track and provide beautiful, spacious accommodation. Perfect for friends to get together, celebrations or a family holiday.
The Otters (ref UKC3930) has been decorated and furnished to a good standard, each bedroom has en-suite facilities, and there is a spacious open plan living area with underfloor heating.
The Linhay (ref UKC1290) has a kitchen/dining room with large picture windows offering lovely views down the valley; the living room has a wood burner, ideal for those cosy nights in throughout the winter, and most of the bedrooms have en-suite facilities.
Kingfishers Lodge (ref UK36063) is a luxurious and spacious three-bedroom barn conversion, showcasing open plan living, underfloor heating, a private hot tub and bi-fold doors.
Deer Park (ref UK36064) is a luxurious and spacious three-bedroom barn conversion, showcasing open plan living, underfloor heating and bi fold doors seamlessly blending the living spaces with the outdoor landscape. The kitchen is fully equipped and there is also a utility with a washing machine.
All of the properties have their own private garden and on balmy summer evenings, is the ideal spot to relax with the prossecco which the thoughtful owners will leave for your arrival. Most of the properties have a private hot tub, except Deer Park, so don’t forget your towels!
With these properties being located on a deer farm, red deer and amazing stags can be seen close up, and there are sometimes otters in the ponds. Although the ponds are unfenced, the properties gardens are fenced, so there is some barrier between the garden and ponds.
The village of Cadeleigh lies just 9 miles from Exeter, with its magnificent cathedral and many shops and canalside pubs. Tiverton is just 6 miles away, and Bickleigh Mill with its lovely river walks, small fun railway, shop and café, is nearby. Spend a day exploring tranquil moorland and winding rivers in the Exmoor National Park, as well as the breathtaking coastline full of secluded bays and spectacular cliffs. Exmoor is sprinkled with quaint villages, attractive towns and charming harbours. Enjoy a day out at Tiverton Canal, walk with the horse drawn canal boat or enjoy a boat trip. Alternatively, take a trip to the north Devon coast and explore the dramatic coastlines and sandy beaches. Beach 24 miles. Shop 6 miles, pub and restaurant ½ mile.
These properties can be booked together to accommodate up to 40 guests.£290From price per night based on 7 night stay
- EnglandIn a semi-isolated position, in the rural hamlet of Upton Cressett, Orchard Cottage is surrounded by the most amazing scenery, with its own private hot tub and patio area in an enclosed garden and robes provided for your convenience. This amazing property is ideal for families and pet friendly holidays. Just 4 miles is the centre of Bridgnorth, with its castle ruins, fantastic river and countryside views, two railways, one steam and one funicular railway, and a good selection of shops bars and restaurants. Shropshire has many quaint towns and villages to visit including Much Wenlock, Ironbridge, Ludlow and Shrewsbury, all are accessible within a 30-minute drive. Activity centres are dotted around the county offering anything from clay shooting, high ropes and canoeing to mountain biking and Segway and quad trekking. Nearby is also the historical National Trust Attingham Park, Wenlock Edge and Cardingmill Valley, as well as Stokesay and Ludlow castles. The Secret Hills Discovery Centre and Acton Scott Working Farm are great for children, and the glider centre on the Long Mynd and horse racing at Ludlow are also available nearby. Shop, pub and restaurant 4 miles. Local pub in Morville, 1.5 mile walk (cross country and hilly terrain, so get your walking boots on!)£136From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Yarmouth, EnglandThese single-storey terraced properties and delightful Grade II listed thatched cottage are located in the scenic village of Wellow, less than 3 miles from the quaint harbour town of Yarmouth and in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty on the western side of the Isle of Wight. Rossiter’s Cottage (ref PTTS) dates back in parts to the 1750s, and lies adjacent to the friendly owner’s home. It offers a spacious twin bedroom on the ground floor with a downstairs toilet on the same level for a comfortable stay for guests with restricted mobility. A warm welcome awaits you at this super property which has many personal, thoughtful touches throughout and which has a large lawned enclosed garden. A new development for 2018, each of the other four properties at Rossiter’s Vineyard Barn (refs UKC3208, UKC3209, UKC3210 and UKC3211) take their name from grape varieties once grown in the vineyard here. They have a spacious open plan living area with beautiful wood floors, feature beams and walls against a crisp white painted background. Externally each has a decked courtyard apart from Madeline Angevine, which has a small patio with a hot tub for relaxing in.
There is a part-time post office service within the grounds and nearby is the Alpaca Farm. The sailing town of Yarmouth is just a 5-minute drive or a 15-minute cycle ride, the sailing town of Cowes is just a 20-minute drive. There is a designated cycle route close by, and many scenic walking routes too, including the Dinosaur Trail, Tennyson Trail and Treasure Trail. There is a choice of challenging off-road bridleways, peaceful byways and level, purpose-made tracks running along former railway lines. You can even take on the full 66-mile ‘Round the Island Route’, as used for the annual Isle of Wight Randonnee.
Close by Colwell Bay offers spectacular views across the Solent to mainland England, with clear, calm waters and gently sloping sand and shingle, an ideal beach for swimming. Or follow the coastline and enjoy a stroll along to Totland Bay, where you can find a bar, restaurant and a café to try the exquisite seafood and experience some of the finest sunsets. For surfers and kite surfing enthusiasts, Compton Bay a short drive away with a 2-mile stretch of contrasting sands, with rolling seas, and a stunning backdrop of multi-coloured sandstone cliffs. It’s also a great place to go fossil hunting at low tide. The Needles is a short distance away to the west, with its chairlift, amusement park, boat rides, lighthouse and coloured sands of Alum Bay. Why not visit Queen Victoria’s holiday residence, Osborne House, or Blackgang Chine, the oldest themed attraction in the UK? Ventnor Botanical Gardens, Tapnell Farm Park, Carisbrooke Castle, a donkey sanctuary, garlic farm and chilli farm are other attractions and activities include water sports, golf and riding. Beach 3 miles. Shop, pub and restaurant 1 mile.
These properties can be booked together to accommodate up to 26 guests.£155From price per night based on 7 night stay