- Cirencester, England
Set in the pretty village of Crudwell just 4 miles outside Malmesbury. The dog-friendly Pettifers Hotel is the perfect Cotswolds escape. Within easy distance of many fabulous dog-friendly attractions including the Cotswold Water Park, Westonbirt Arboretum and the Cotswold Wildlife Park & Gardens£100Price per night fromPetsPyjamas Exclusive Package Available
- Malmesbury, England
Grade I listed dog-friendly The Old Bell Hotel is England’s oldest hotel and sits proudly next to a 12th-century Abbey in the heart of the historic, vibrant and charming Wiltshire market town of Malmesbury.£215Price per night fromPetsPyjamas Exclusive Package Available
- Malmesbury, England
Originally built in the 19th century, the dog-friendly Whatley Manor Hotel & Spa in Wiltshire has been beautifully restored into a five-star dog-friendly hotel and spa.£429Price per night fromPetsPyjamas Exclusive Package Available
- Corsham, England
Located in the heart of picturesque Corsham, Wiltshire, the dog-friendly Methuen Arms is a charming Georgian coaching inn. With nineteen newly renovated, stylish bedrooms, award-winning food, and delicious Butcombe beer on tap.£120Price per night from
- Trowbridge, EnglandThis inviting property, comfortably accommodating up to five guests and your fury friend, exudes warmth and character, boasting rustic beams that tell tales of its storied past. Indulge in the unique blend of history and comfort that The Old Smithy offers, creating lasting memories in a setting that feels like a true home away from home.
As you step into the ground floor, you’ll find a cosy living area with exposed brickwork and equipped with a Smart TV for your entertainment. The open-plan kitchen and dining room creates a convivial space, ideal for shared meals and leisurely gatherings. Through the kitchen, the enclosed garden awaits, offering a spot for al fresco moments with outdoor seating to enjoy the fresh country air. Ascending to the first floor, discover the thoughtfully arranged sleeping quarters. A kingsize bedroom awaits, complemented by a snug single bedroom. The family bathroom, complete with both a bath and a shower cubicle, provides a private oasis for relaxation. Venturing up to the second floor, a spacious kingsize bedroom welcomes you with open arms. The attic setting adds a touch of seclusion, ensuring a peaceful night’s rest.
Embark on a week of exploration, starting with the enchanting Georgian Bath just 14 miles away. Discover Roman baths, pump rooms, Pultney Bridge, and The Royal Crescent. Nearby Bradford upon Avon showcases Saxon, medieval, and Tudor heritage. The surrounding countryside is a haven for walkers and cyclists, offering numerous trails leading to National Trust properties like Lacock Abbey, Fox Talbot Museum, Stourhead, and Dyrham Park. Within 13 miles lies the captivating Longleat Safari and Adventure Park, a delightful experience for all ages. The Old Smithy provides a perfect base for accessing major attractions such as Longleat, Stonehenge, Glastonbury, Salisbury, Cotswold Water Park, Bowood, Devizes, Weston-Super-Mare, Wells, Cheddar Gorge, and Wookey Hole.£117From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Salisbury, EnglandA stay at Larkham Loft will delight you from the moment you arrive. Step inside this stylish yet cosy space and relax. This property has been lovingly renovated and furnished with real attention to detail and is perfectly styled for a romantic getaway. The loft boasts a spacious open plan living/dining area with a well-equipped kitchen, shower room and a gorgeous bedroom with a luxury super kingsize bed, Siberian goose down duvet, luxurious pillows and fabulous white bed linen.
Teffont is a delightful village set in the Nadder Valley less than 5 miles from the historic town of Tisbury with a butcher, delicatessen, wine bar, bottle store and a chemist – everything you need. Salisbury is approximately 10 miles away. There are railway stations in both towns with trains to London Waterloo (in just under 2 hours), or to the West Country. The village is less than 10 minutes from the A303, between Stonehenge and the market town of Mere.
Larkham Loft is ideally located to explore this lovely part of Wiltshire. Points of interest include Salisbury Cathedral, Stonehenge, art gallery and café in Tisbury, Cranbourne Chase, the Newt near Bruton, Wardour Castle (English Heritage) and Dinton Park or Stourhead (both National Trust). There is an abundance of local walking around and about. Great food is always part of a great weekend away. There are a number of excellent pubs in the area and your owner are more than happy to help with any suggestions and recommendations.£170From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Seend, EnglandThis single-storey holiday lodge stands detached in the owners’ grounds with a private enclosed patio and sitting out area. It is ideally located in the heart of Wiltshire and only 200 yards from the Kennet and Avon Canal, ideal for walking and cycling along the towpath and enjoying the various tea shops and pubs along the way. Only a few miles to the historic market town of Devizes, with its array of shops, eateries, amenities, and the famous flight of 29 canal locks. The cities of Bath and Salisbury are within half an hours drive, as are Stonehenge, and the picturesque villages of Lacock and Castle Combe. Shop 1 mile, pub and restaurant 20 yards.£40From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Royal Wootton Bassett, EnglandHarris Croft Farm is peacefully situated with rural views, and provides an ideal holiday location from which to explore the beautiful countryside of Wiltshire. Horse livery and stabling is available with prior arrangement with the owner. Nearby, Royal Wootton Bassett is a market town with a good selection of pubs, shops and restaurants. With easy access to the M4 it is an ideal base for exploring the attractions of Wiltshire and beyond, with nearby historical houses, museums and heritage sites. Explore Bristol, Bath, Longleat House and Safari Park and a wealth of restaurants and gourmet pubs. Nearby lakes and cycle paths provide ideal opportunities for walking, cycling and observing nature. Stonehenge and Avebury are also close by. For the more adventurous why not try your hand at skydiving with Skydive Netheravon. Aerosaurus balloons take off from the Larmer Tree Gardens, for spectacular views over the Cranborne Chase. Or if you prefer to keep your feet on the ground then why not try your hand at one of our great driving activities on offer across the county. Shop ¼ mile, pub and restaurant ½ mile.£51From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Trowbridge, EnglandSituated within the quaint village of Steeple Ashton, Tiptoe is a great base for holidaymakers wanting to explore both Somerset and Wiltshire. The property itself is a recently renovated lodge, perfect for couples and dog walkers. Located next door to the owner, it is just a stone’s throw away from the local pub which offers scrumptious home cooked food and great local ales.
There are plenty of lovely walking routes and attractions to see close by, including Longleat with its safari park which makes for a great family day out. Trowbridge, 5 miles, has excellent facilities such as shops, restaurants, parks and a cinema. You can reach Bath in under an hour’s drive, with its famous abbey and Georgian architecture, and you must try the Thermae Bath Spa, this is a real treat. Stonehenge and Avebury are close by, and you will be spoilt for choice with the range of National Trust properties nearby, including Lacock Abbey, Fox Talbot Museum and Village, Stourhead and Dyrham Park to name a few. The nearby railway stations at Trowbridge and Westbury have direct links to London. Shop 100 yards, pub and restaurant 200 yards.£58From price per night based on 7 night stay