FREE 24/7 Vet Line
Two dogs welcome
Make your stay at The Arundell Arms extra special with our exclusive pet package with a saving of up to 40%!
- Two nights in a Classic Double or Twin Room*
- A Traditional Devon Cream Tea on arrival
- Full English breakfast both mornings
- Breakfast sausage or two for your dog
- A five-course signature tasting menu dinner for you on one night – served in the main dining room (or if you would like your dog to join you, you can dine with them in the cosy hotel bar)
Subject to availability and exclusions. T&Cs apply.
*Upgrade to a Large Double/Suite for an extra £20 per room per night
In the village of Lifton, just a short distance away from Dartmoor and two miles from the Cornish border, dog-friendly The Arundell Arms in Devon offers more than just a great place to stay. This beautiful location makes for an ideal getaway with the miles of breathtaking Devon and Cornish countryside for you and your pooch to explore together. The hotel grounds are home to a privately owned river and country pursuits are available to guests. Whether you've always wanted to try clay pigeon shooting, or are already a seasoned horse rider there is an activity to keep you active at the Arundell Arms. The hotel is itself is warm and inviting, with buckets of cottage charm, an inviting restaurant and a delightful garden. Your four-legged friend is welcome throughout the hotel except in the restaurant and on the river bank. There are also two wooftastic self-catering holiday cottages which also welcome canine guests so that Fido can enjoy regular meal times with use of the kitchen.
1 adult 2 pets
2 adults 2 pets
2 adults 2 pets