FREE 24/7 Vet Line
We're Barking Britain
Two dogs welcome
Our unique PetsPyjamas Barking Britain packages are designed to make sure you have the most wonderful time and that you have complete peace of mind on the safety front. With special focus on including extras from the local area, not only do you get a fabulous holiday but also help support local businesses.
Your exclusive 100% dog-friendly break at the wonderful Bovey Castle and Spa includes some very special perks and added value, only available when you book through PetsPyjamas.
All included in the package:
For your peace of mind...
All of our property partners are 100% committed to making sure that you are safe in every way, at all times, and they will go the extra mile to make sure that you feel happy and relaxed, safe and secure.
Subject to availability and exclusions. T&Cs apply. PetsPyjamas Best Price Guaranteed.
£650 for a 2-night stay, for 2 adults and up to 2 dogs.
£1300 for a 4-night stay, for 2 adults and up to 2 dogs.
£1950 for a 6-night stay, for 2 adults and up to 2 dogs.
Enjoy a wonderful Christmas break with your hound in tow at Bovey Castle. Stay for three nights and experience delicious food, drink and fabulous entertainment!
- Three nights in a dog-friendly room
- Breakfast every morning
On Christmas Eve:
- Arrive for a host of festive activities such as cider & sloe gin making!
- Bovey Bears Den will be open for the children
- Enjoy afternoon tea in the Cathedral Room accompanied by carol singing
- Children's high tea is available too in Smith's Brasserie
- Welcome drinks followed by a delicious five-course dinner
On Christmas Day:
- Father Christmas arrives in the morning with an oportunity to join in the scavenger hunt or a guided walk
- Drinks reception followed by a fabulous Christmas day lunch in the Great Western restaurant
- Watch the Queen's speech with tea and mince pies
- Light buffet will be served in the Great Western restaurant that evening
On Boxing Day:
- Enjoy a boxing day brunch before joining in the activities such as the golf tournament or a guided walk!
- Hot chocolate and mulled wine will be served, whilst an afternoon tea is served in the Cathedral Room
- Finish the day with a 5-course black-tie dinner served in the Great Western restaurant followed by dancing and a live band
Subject to availability and exclusions. T&Cs apply.
RATES: (prices per room based on two adults sharing)
Mews Rooms from £1350 per person for three nights
Classic Rooms from £1455 per person for three nights
Castle Rooms from £1685 per person for three nights
Valley Castle Rooms from £1815 per person for three nights
Junior State Rooms from £1950 per person for three nights
State Rooms from £2190 per person for three nights
Grand State Rooms from £2340 per person for three nights
Ring in the New Year in style at Bovey Castle!
- One night in a dog-friendly room
- Breakfast in the morning
On New Year’s Eve:
- Arrive for a cream tea in one of the lounges
- Let the festivities begin with a Champagne and canapes reception accompanied by a piper
- A six-course black-tie gala dinner at the Great Western Restaurant
- Live band, dancing and a firework display
- At midnight, toast the New Year with a glass of Champagne
On New Year’s Day:
- Enjoy a leisurely brunch after the festivities
- Enjoy a guided walk or take part in the treasure hunt or the golf tournament
- A savoury afternoon tea will be served followed by ferret racing
- Bocey Rangers activity for the young guests
- A jazz trio will be playing in the lounges while you enjoy a glass of champagne
- Followed by a New Year's dat celebration dinner served in the Great Western Restaurant
- Tuck into a full English before departure
Subject to availability and exclusions. T&Cs apply. Single occupancy supplements apply.
Mews Rooms from £875 per person for two nights
Classic Rooms from £975 per person for two nights
Castle Rooms from £1050 per person for two nights
Valley Castle Rooms from £1125 per person for two nights
Junior State Rooms from £1250 per person for two nights
State Rooms from £1400 per person for two nights
Grand State Rooms from £1500 per person for two nights
Dog-friendly Bovey Castle in Devon does it all: where else can you wear your Hunter wellies at 8am, golf spikes at 3pm and Manolo Blahniks for dinner? In other words, Bovey Castle is an elegant yet unfussy, five-star country house hotel with real character and an incredible pet and child-friendly ethos. While the interiors are exemplary of high Elizabethan style, this isn't a stuffy hotel where you can’t sit on the furniture or enjoy a drink with Fido by your side. With first-class hospitality, outstanding service and an awe-inspiring rural backdrop, Bovey Castle have plenty to offer for you and your furry friend. Guests can take advantage of the impressive championship golf course, an extensive menu of outdoor activities and unwind with an Espa treatment or two in the Elan spa.
1 adult 2 pets
2 adults 2 pets
2 adults 2 pets 1 infant
2 adults 2 pets 1 infant