Available with low deposit
Pawsquad Vet Line Access
Two dogs welcome
Make your stay at The Corran Resort & Spa extra special with this fabulous overnight offer!
- Overnight stay in a dog-friendly room
- Dinner for two in the Corran Restaurant
- Breakfast in the morning
- A 25-minute spa treatment each
- Bottle of Prosecco in your room on arrival
- Treats for your furry friend and a luxury dog bed
- Access to our 24/7 emergency vet line Pawsquad
- Package is worth up to £450!
Subject to availability and exclusions. T&Cs apply.
- £249 per room (Sun - Thurs)
- £270 (Fri - Sat)
The dog-friendly Corran Resort in Wales is a boutique hotel hidden in the marshlands of Carmarthenshire countryside. This 16th-century farmhouse has wooden floors, exposed stonework, wood beams and an inglenook fireplace combined with luxurious bedrooms – incorporating all the mod cons. After a day of exploring coastal walks, woodlands and wildflower meadows with your hound in tow you can make the most of the hotel's exceptional spa facilities – including the pool and gym which are just next door to the dog-friendly rooms – followed by a fabulous meal in this romantic dog-friendly retreat. Coastal pups will love exploring the Towy estuary and acres of Marshland, plus lots of local dog-friendly beaches!
2 adults 2 pets