Available with low deposit
Pawsquad Vet Line Access
Two dogs welcome
Book this bespoke two-night package at The Fontmell for only £299, and make yours – and your pet’s – stay extra special!
For the Humans
- Two nights in a dog-friendly room
- Complimentary room upgrade (dependent on availability)
- Breakfast every morning
- Welcome drink at the bar
- Dinner each evening (£25 per person food allocation)- Two nights in a dog-friendly room
For the Dogs
- Breakfast sausage for your dog – made with the hotel’s very own recipe!
- Your very own PitPat, the UK's top favourite dog activity monitor
- Personalised blanket or towel, embroidered with your dog's name
Subject to availability and exclusions. T&Cs apply.
*Excluded dates: Bank holidays
*Please note, food is served between 12pm-4pm on Sundays.
Dog-friendly The Fontmell in Dorset is a wonderful pub with rooms in the pretty village of Fontmell Magna. Perfect for a relaxing weekend away with your pooch, The Fontmell extends over Collier’s Brook providing a lovely backdrop of rippling water whilst you dine with your pet in the cosy bar. Set on the edge of Cranborne Chase, your furry friend will be spoilt for choice with gorgeous countryside to explore and sniff. Only 10 minutes from the town of Shaftesbury, you and your pet can enjoy trekking up the town’s famous Gold Hill which offers stunning views of the Blackmore Vale. If you’re looking for a quick getaway in North Dorset, The Fontmell makes a fabulous doggie base!